• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
you know shits bad when even demon slayer can do the same kind of shit (oh woe is me villains) and handle it better.

Demon Slayer never actually has its characters hesitate or show mercy because of their opponents past or pain. Tanjiro still kills every demon he fights, he just somehow manages to retain a functioning sense of empathy towards the nightmare monsters he's killing.

The closest anyone in Demon Slayer comes to "forgiving" a demon is Tanjiro killing the one spider girl painlessly when she was literally begging him for death.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
F0TZFsDWAAEkx6y

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
On a more positive note I did catch up with Black Clover. Only had two chapters to catch up but still. I needed to look at something that doesn't piss me off as much if at all. I can only take so much shit shows:mjlol .

I'm going to be honest, I think Mha is one of the worst with this shit. Arguably worse than Naruto in certain ways except for Nagato and Simpbito. At least he would beat the hell out of his opponents first if anything. Low bar I know but still.
Demon Slayer never actually has its characters hesitate or show mercy because of their opponents past or pain. Tanjiro still kills every demon he fights, he just somehow manages to retain a functioning sense of empathy towards the nightmare monsters he's killing.

The closest anyone in Demon Slayer comes to "forgiving" a demon is Tanjiro killing the one spider girl painlessly when she was literally begging him for death.
Yeah that's why I said better, Tanjiro despite feeling sympathy for some demons still kills them because they're demons. Even Tanjiro's sympathy has limits too, he felt no pity or empathy for the hand demon during the first selection or Zohakuten when he tried to play the "your the villains not me" card for instance.

The Emperor states that Jack Garland’s strength is no weaker than the Garland from Dissidia.
kJES46Q_d.webp

Jack Garland strengthens himself with darkness and then overpowers Onion Knight, who blocks Jack’s attack.

After Jack’s fight with Lightning, the Warrior of Light, Ace, and Onion Knight, Jack states they are too weak for him.

Jack overpowers Onion Knight again, after the fight Onion Knight was too weak to continue the fight.

Cloud of Darkness uses Wave Cannon to one-shot Hope, Cecil, and other warriors, but Jack blocks a second Wave Cannon.

Jack Garland clashes blades with Garland.

Jack Garland has so much darkness that he causes tremors that could be felt from Materia’s dimension.

Jack Garland spreads his darkness across different locations.

Edit: Jack Garland disrupts the balance of darkness and light similar to how Cloud of Darkness caused the world to be destroyed with an imbalance of two in FFIII.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
The Emperor states that Jack Garland’s strength is no weaker than the Garland from Dissidia.
kJES46Q_d.webp

Jack Garland strengthens himself with darkness and then overpowers Onion Knight, who blocks Jack’s attack.

After Jack’s fight with Lightning, the Warrior of Light, Ace, and Onion Knight, Jack states they are too weak for him.

Jack overpowers Onion Knight again, after the fight Onion Knight was too weak to continue the fight.

Cloud of Darkness uses Wave Cannon to one-shot Hope, Cecil, and other warriors, but Jack blocks a second Wave Cannon.

This nigga is straight out of a self insert fanfic .

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Well I sure as hell ain’t touching this game with a 12 foot poll. We officially got beastiality in our games now and Kotaku somehow treating this as a win.

:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back