• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Duelist Nexus vid. Altergeist Adminia confirmed a nice Ultra Rare which is great. Really hoping Malwisp is Super Rare

New World Premiere theme is about some strange land that turns everything, including the native animals, into crystal.

@Adamant soul @DestinyDestroyer @Masterblack06

I’m just being reminded of the Crystal Islands level of Spyro

:hestonpls

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
1688933747659253.png

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

> Talk about moves intrinsic to the character that they had to keep like Scorpion's spear and teleport.
> Gets rid of Johnny's green glow and projectiles to make him more "grounded". :smh

And all this while giving him like shit like double dashes and a hype mode, because you know that's TOTALLY grounded right?
Ignoring the fact that trying to make any character in Mortal Fucking Kombat of all things grounded is an exercise in futility.

Oh and Mileena's mouth opens like a Yautja's now for some reason, not sure what Tarkatan that shit came from.

Edward Nygma

Illustrious

> Talk about moves intrinsic to the character that they had to keep like Scorpion's spear and teleport.
> Gets rid of Johnny's green glow and projectiles to make him more "grounded". :smh

And all this while giving him like shit like double dashes and a hype mode, because you know that's TOTALLY grounded right?
Ignoring the fact that trying to make any character in Mortal Fucking Kombat of all things grounded is an exercise in futility.

Oh and Mileena's mouth opens like a Yautja's now for some reason, not sure what Tarkatan that shit came from.

Hmm. Yes. A well reasoned critique of souless corpo scum.

But have you considered that Kenshi is a motherfucking STAND USER now? And that, by the universal law of JoJo references, your argument is entirely invalid?
:dankpepe

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hmm. Yes. A well reasoned critique of souless corpo scum.

But have you considered that Kenshi is a motherfucking STAND USER now? And that, by the universal law of JoJo references, your argument is entirely invalid?
:dankpepe

:opok
He's kind of always been a stand user though, especially in the Netherrealm era. The only difference now is you control Kenshi and the stand and have them attack separately.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And just completed Uncharted 1. Games just as good as I remember. Don’t care what people say, I think it’s aged wonderfully as a game, particularly with the improvements made on the Nathan Drake Collection of it. Will even say it’s the best Uncharted in the series after 2.

Pretty funny how in this game, Drake’s the voice of reason between him and Elena, wanting to call it quits with getting the treasure when things got too dangerous while Elena was the more adventurous of the two and wanted to keep going.

Total 180 to their dynamic by the third and fourth game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back