• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.
> barely large building levels end of game noctis, about time for that next level downplay, meanwhile, pre-timeskip younger noctis was parrying/deflecting hits from ff15 titan who was country+ levels, the same titan who was holding the disc shard meteor at the same time :heston

When people are truly desperate for downplay, they'll ignore any real good shit for the shit that won't even stand the smell test then dog you like a bitch when you confront them on it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
a45e5c3afbea078bbdf1e1e27e5f292b--final-fantasy-crossover.jpg

hahahahaha :jordangif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Did Kubo already knew about Hori writing skills and thats why he didn't mention it ?

:mjpls
Let’s not kid ourselves with Kubo though. MHA has terrible writing but has a story nonetheless.

Kubo burned himself out with the plot after 2 arcs and it’s just been endless fights with no story or pacing ever since

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Let’s not kid ourselves with Kubo though. MHA has terrible writing but has a story nonetheless.

Kubo burned himself out with the plot after 2 arcs and it’s just been endless fights with no story or pacing ever since
True but its not like you need to know how to write something to spot something bad

That is an unhealthy amount of rule 34 for the top 2 which are 1) meant for kids and 2) shows that consist almost entirely of talking animals.

:scust

Are Bronies still a thing in 2023?
Not as much because of the show is more like it just spread like a plague among furries,its pretty telling the amount of furryshit on west

Lazywaka

Illustrious
I think with Pokemon it's at least 50/50 on whether its the pokemon or the humans. But every time I've had the misfortune to stumble onto the MLP stuff it's almost always of the pony's and never the Human counterparts.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I know it's not from 3rd but the guitar riff in the beginning of this is fucking insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back