• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Latest Black Clover

Asta doesn’t even need to use his swords to negate magic. Dude just straight up walks through whatever magic hits him to negate it on contact before one-shotting the scales dude.

Damn son

:hestonpls
dude got another upgrade.

:kannasip ngl about time he dropped some of his swords considering it's the devil giving him the power not the sword.

Kid's show was bad because it had a kid show's budget pretty much. :kobeha

For the time it came out, it looked really good and it's not like it was trying to be realistic so shit looking fake doesn't really matter.

It was actually pretty good for a kid's show, especially since it wasn't just Sentai Footage but actual newly made footage for specific scenarios and moments(As we all know, Tommy's equivalent Burai was supposed to be KILLED yet PR completely rewrote that entire thing when they decided Tommy should live and the rest is history).

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

For the time it came out, it looked really good and it's not like it was trying to be realistic so shit looking fake doesn't really matter.

i can tell u with a straight face, most pr seasons still hold up, and put to shame 99% of the cw and netflix live action series out there, lmao

not to mention, in the prime saban era, they had bothered to add extra stuff in fights and all, on series like dino thunder or spd, just an example

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
dude got another upgrade.

:kannasip ngl about time he dropped some of his swords considering it's the devil giving him the power not the sword.
Asta needs to be nothing short of walking Anti-Magic at this point with how insanely broken Lucius is

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

PR was really good for it's time.

:kannasip

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
redwhitemaskedrider.jpg

they mad, cuz even masked rider solos 85% of pokemon :heston

literaly went 1 vs 2 against jason and tommy, who were already large planet+/ftl+ levels, and was holding against them, on his own, just bruh

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Never cared at all about Power Rangers (but my nephew loves it and I watch reruns of it with him)

However, arguing with Pokémon of all things is just

:hestonpls

Once Yugioh first went on TV, I never once looked back at Pokemon again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back