• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So good, the new OST they put Hirako in the anime.

And yes, the bankai is the same as the one in the novel just in case there were any doubts if it would be different.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So good, the new OST they put Hirako in the anime.

And yes, the bankai is the same as the one in the novel just in case there were any doubts if it would be different.
And of course people are already complaining about how little he does with it.
As if it isn't a miracle that even got to see him use it in animation. :maybe

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I mean, Kubo long since stated that shit has some insane weaknesses and can easily fuck his own allies over, why the fuck would he keep it active for longer than he has to?
Even in the novel, it was established to be most effective against multiple enemies, so really what did they expect?

The fact we STILL didn't get BG9's schrift revealed and likely never will at this point, killing any chance of getting Robert's either is a bigger problem.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
First eleven seconds of the video

R.065db78377a00bfb0aadc85dd0517201

Even in the novel, it was established to be most effective against multiple enemies, so really what did they expect?

The fact we STILL didn't get BG9's schrift revealed and likely never will at this point, killing any chance of getting Robert's either is a bigger problem.

The funny part is that I can guarantee is if someone asks in Klub Outside, Kubo is gonna expect people are smarter than him and give a childish answer about it. :jordangif

He already did it with Ichigo's True Bankai and what we saw of it in the final scenes and never planned on saying it otherwise because of that shit.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
First eleven seconds of the video

R.065db78377a00bfb0aadc85dd0517201

"I need to step my game up, so that I can compete."

Compete with what, nigga? He fucked 'your' girl. In any other situation with a man who has even a sliver of self-respect, the relationship, or in this case, the relationshit is over. There is no 'competing' for her. You lost already, the moment that happened, and you admitted he's better than you, you fucking idiot. The fact you're still around and spouting that is downright embarrassing, not only for you, but for your god damned ancestors. Get a fucking clue.:scust

Last edited:

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

In the anime he also mentions that he cannot use it when there are allies nearby and he needs to be in front of several enemies.

I liked it, in general I'm liking the small changes in the anime, it's better than the manga.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
"I need to step my game up, so that I can compete."

Compete with what, nigga? He fucked 'your' girl. In any other situation with a man who has even a sliver of self-respect, the relationship, or in this case, the relationshit is over. There is no 'competing' for her. You lost already, the moment that happened, and you admitted he's better than you, you fucking idiot. The fact you're still around and spouting that is downright embarrassing, not only for you, but for god damned ancestors. Get a fucking clue.:scust

Man I could tell you worse stories that would make your head spin but I'm not gonna do you like that

Drugs and sex make people do wild shit mane

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
In the anime he also mentions that he cannot use it when there are allies nearby and he needs to be in front of several enemies.

I liked it, in general I'm liking the small changes in the anime, it's better than the manga.
Oh the anime version's way better in general.
What's bad is bad because it was bad in the manga and pretty much every change or addition they've made has only improved it.

Which of course means the manga fanboys in the FV Bleach section complain endlessely about the animation and the changes and the pacing and certain scenes not making the cut. :smh

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Man I could tell you worse stories that would make your head spin but I'm not gonna do you like that

Drugs and sex make people do wild shit mane
Believe me, I've heard worse than this. I watch a guy called Terrence Popp when I can, because I'm entertained by his content. There're guys who've wrote to him about their stories, and some of them have some bonafide blue-pill, cuckold shit so bad, I'm baffled and wondering if that actually happened or not. We're talking doormat among doormats here, in what they let happen, instead of putting their foot down. :wow

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oh the anime version's way better in general.
What's bad is bad because it was bad in the manga and pretty much every change or addition they've made has only improved it.

Which of course means the manga fanboys in the FV Bleach section complain endlessely about the animation and the changes and the pacing and certain scenes not making the cut. :smh
The animation is actually outstanding compared to most anime, so there's no point in that.

Not everything can be animated with the quality of JjK or Kimetsu.
Even more considering the number of chapters that will probably be around 50 (a little more or a little less).

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The animation is actually outstanding compared to most anime, so there's no point in that.

Not everything can be animated with the quality of JjK or Kimetsu.
Even more considering the number of chapters that will probably be around 50 (a little more or a little less).
Although it is divided into 4 cours, all of that is a single funding because of the way animation is handled in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back