• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

> Twitter freaks endlessly hating on Japanese artists for their fanservice and demanding censorship and conforming to their ideology or to leave.

> Artists leave and start their own social media platform

> Twitter freaks

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What’s wrong with Mary Jane?

It’s funny how they keep saying woman used to be unrealistically beautiful in videogames yet now developers go out of their way to make their woman unrealistically uglier than the real women mo-capping them. That Fable protagonist’s face is a crime against nature.

I’d have taken out Mary Jane there for Tanya. They seriously fucked her up in the new Mortal Kombat

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Neat, the more you know
Fate Extra is also getting a remake for consoles.

Really hope they overhaul the gameplay completely. The original PSP has aged extremely poorly. I know because I still got it.

Turn based RPG that basically played like Rock Paper Scissors. Very basic, very repetitive, just know what order of buttons to press for each enemy and you win every fight

:hestonpls

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Been playing Daggerfall Unity all yesterday. Daggerfall Unity recreated the original Daggerfall and fixed a lot of bugs. I also added some mods.
IMG_4701.png
IMG_4700.png
IMG_4699.png

Daggerfall Unity also has an option for nudity. The women put most games to shame.
A2D49C34-195A-400A-A4FF-FD549FA17BC7.png
5C00975C-CB14-414B-9686-8F8445D917E4.png
You enjoy it friend!

And yes, Daggerfall was one horny-as-fuck game. :smugnon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back