• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Looking at panels with easy to read and non messy action just makes me hate Mha that much more :mjlol .

6w2RKa6.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
prime tori had arguably the cleanest way of showing off actual impressive cqc fights, without being a mess, back in that era

the details to the poses and strikes are still holding up, even now, and inspired/inspire generations of manga battle verses

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
prime tori had arguably the cleanest way of showing off actual impressive cqc fights, without being a mess, back in that era

the details to the poses and strikes are still holding up, even now, and inspired/inspire generations of manga battle verses
Dragon Ball is praised for having some of the best paneling seen in any comic, not just manga

akiratoriyama-dbz-fights-02.jpg

akiratoriyama-dbz-fights-03.jpg

akiratoriyama-dbz-fights-04.jpg

akiratoriyama-dbz-fights-05.jpg

It flows so well when you read through it. His paneling is one of the reasons Prime Tori had DB become such a successful manga

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
chiaki kobayashi = the jp va of mash, literally is kinda the eastern aleks le (no wonder they voice mash), he gets so many roles, like

- ragna (ragna crimson, since the anime will be out, soon)
- gabimaru
- mash
- yu (spriggan remake)
- bart roberts (fgo)

etc

the next gen va era, both for west and east, is very talented

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Ah now there's an anime version of a scene actually worth looking forward to. :awesome
>someone says luffy vs kaido is the closest thing to goku vs vegeta in modern manga/anime
>someone else says nah that spots already been taken
>posts a pic of deku vs shaggy

:hestonpls
Now this is some copium
I'd say Luffy vs Kaido is more akin to Goku vs Frieza, what with how long the fight lasted and how it ended with a transformation. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back