• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Derpmaster9000 Okay, I'm watching the match myself and while yes, LA Knight does lose what your cousin failed to tell you was that for most of the match, they keep talking about LA Knight and how much people love him even on commentary.

And I don't mean just the Face or the Heel talking about him, I mean BOTH COMMENTATORS was positive on LA Knight. So it definitely isn't a burial situation or just leaving him to dry because I remember they did far worse to Zack Ryder by comparison by constantly making him a joke and a one note chump.

EDIT: Hell, Rey Mysterio didn't even pin LA Knight, he pinned Grimes which furthers the fact that he definitely wasn't buried, he just didn't win either.
He did mention them being positive, which gives him a little hope, but then he also questioned why they had him lose the match, even if he didn't get pinned, as even if they want to do the LWO(sans Rey) turning heel, that's something they could do, even with LA Knight advancing. Just have Escobar lose to him, and then do a few segments after that leading up to SummerSlam with Rey, which ultimately leads to a heel turn, if they're going that route.

If not though, and this is simply Rey passing the torch to Santos, then he's even more befuddled as to why they wasted a chance to push Knight for it, given, in his own words, Santos is as interesting as a wooden plank, whether he's a face or a heel. :heston

He did mention them being positive, which gives him a little hope, but then he also questioned why they had him lose the match, even if he didn't get pinned, as even if they want to do the LWO(sans Rey) turning heel, that's something they could do, even with LA Knight advancing. Just have Escobar lose to him, and then do a few segments after that leading up to SummerSlam with Rey, which ultimately leads to a heel turn, if they're going that route.

If not though, and this is simply Rey passing the torch to Santos, then he's even more befuddled as to why they wasted a chance to push Knight for it, given, in his own words, Santos is as interesting as a wooden plank, whether he's a face or a heel. :heston

You pretty much know Mysterio wants to hand the reins over to his son but given the storyline shit, he has to do it with someone else entirely...
Besides, Dominic is the new NXT Champion which gives him something to do on top of the Judgment Day shit. It could be a Triple Threat at Summerslam, you never know at all with how they end up doing audibles.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
7kg6072qf9n41.png

kinda fits, lol, with a slight combed hairstyle, nig could be yusuke, lol

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Latest Black Clover

Asta doesn’t even need to use his swords to negate magic. Dude just straight up walks through whatever magic hits him to negate it on contact before one-shotting the scales dude.

Damn son

:hestonpls
Fucking broken :bookerpls .

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

time for some reality check, nips literally base most of their chars designs on white/caucasian peeps, even some of them admit it :heston

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
You pretty much know Mysterio wants to hand the reins over to his son but given the storyline shit, he has to do it with someone else entirely...
Besides, Dominic is the new NXT Champion which gives him something to do on top of the Judgment Day shit. It could be a Triple Threat at Summerslam, you never know at all with how they end up doing audibles.
True. I'll say this. If LA Knight becomes a champion, I'll tune back in, just to watch his shit, and maybe what's still going on with the Bloodline. Everything else, from what I'm being fed, is just eh, outside of the odd Gunther match, and thus, not worth watching. :tupac

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Seriously can someone please explain to me what the hell is happening here?
09.jpg

Looks like Uraraka just suffered lag in a video game and teleported :mjlol . Oh and don't ask me how GUNHEAD MARTIAL ARTS learned in under a week helps with floating huge armies of people. Hori doesn't know either.
>someone says luffy vs kaido is the closest thing to goku vs vegeta in modern manga/anime
>someone else says nah that spots already been taken
>posts a pic of deku vs shaggy

:hestonpls
Now this is some copium
The legendary rivalry between two characters who have had all of one conversation hundreds of chapters ago before Izuku tries his hand at tnj because he "saw the child in him that needed saving" (and nepotism from All Might's master) :skully.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
p3097fvanks31.jpg

reminder, that was the design for ulq the first time he appeared :heston, full 31 feet forehead/5'8 feet emo squad :heston

then

that

mad lad kubo decides to add him extra hair to cover that forehead, and increase his rep :heston

29218032b5b0bfe208b1fe0ae023473257e9621b.jpg

and grimmjow was still voted as the most popular espada in the polls back there, plus, became stronger than him in the timeskip era :heston :heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
p3097fvanks31.jpg

reminder, that was the design for ulq the first time he appeared :heston, full 31 feet forehead/5'8 feet emo squad :heston

then

that

mad lad kubo decides to add him extra hair to cover that forehead, and increase his rep :heston

29218032b5b0bfe208b1fe0ae023473257e9621b.jpg

and grimmjow was still voted as the most popular espada in the polls back there, plus, became stronger than him in the timeskip era :heston :heston
well, to be fair

you can't really get stronger when you're dead :tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back