• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Either way, we'll see what happens or not.
I suppose we will, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm starting to get Ryder and Daniel Bryan vibes, right now. It's one thing to have him lose the match, it's another to have him cut a promo beforehand saying he'll win, and then give it to Rey. This is classic Vince trolling, whether it's coming from him, or HHH having learned it from him, it doesn't matter.:jordangif

I suppose we will, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm starting to get Ryder and Daniel Bryan vibes, right now. It's one thing to have him lose the match, it's another to have him cut a promo beforehand saying he'll win, and then give it to Rey. This is classic Vince trolling, whether it's coming from him, or HHH having learned it from him, it doesn't matter.:jordangif

Like you aren't wrong, it does tend to happen this way to end up with Daniel Bryan or Zack Ryder... but I also seen it happen in reverse.
You lose quite a bit, making you seem like a Jabroni and then you basically explode upwards.
It has even happened recently with Austin Theory being treated like a chump till he got the US Championship.

It basically depends on how it goes further.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Manga only isn’t allowed in the official merch for DBS

It’s an actual rule that they have to appear in the anime or movies first before making merch of the characters. It’s why they held off on making SSJG Vegeta merch until he appeared in the Broly movie (despite appearing in the manga beforehand)

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It’s also why we’re not gonna see Ultra Ego Vegeta in merch or the games until he appears in the anime/movies

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Well that’s getting your expectations subverted alright

It does say something that the best parts I keep hearing about is that Ryan Gosling was killing it in every scene. Hell everything I heard before the movie came out was him Ken-ning it up in interviews. Guess it's going to suck for Margot, if most people's favorite character from the Barbie movie is Ken and not, you know Barbie.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It does say something that the best parts I keep hearing about is that Ryan Gosling was killing it in every scene. Hell everything I heard before the movie came out was him Ken-ning it up in interviews. Guess it's going to suck for Margot, if most people's favorite character from the Barbie movie is Ken and not, you know Barbie.
The Patriarchy strikes again lol

@Derpmaster9000 Okay, I'm watching the match myself and while yes, LA Knight does lose what your cousin failed to tell you was that for most of the match, they keep talking about LA Knight and how much people love him even on commentary.

And I don't mean just the Face or the Heel talking about him, I mean BOTH COMMENTATORS was positive on LA Knight. So it definitely isn't a burial situation or just leaving him to dry because I remember they did far worse to Zack Ryder by comparison by constantly making him a joke and a one note chump.

EDIT: Hell, Rey Mysterio didn't even pin LA Knight, he pinned Grimes which furthers the fact that he definitely wasn't buried, he just didn't win either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back