• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
On Episode 4, and they just had the narrator state emphatically that Pickle stands at 6-and-a-half-feet. The narrator this time.

Yep. Niggas in Japan working on Baki are clueless when it comes to height. If Pickle is that height, than how fucking short is Yujiro, given that nigga is around his waist, lad? Is the Ogre a manlet now? :jordangif
That’s for the dub iirc

The sub says Pickle is 2 meters (6’7”)….which still feels off but meh

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
F17XeUaXsAE4N9Y

On Episode 4, and they just had the narrator state emphatically that Pickle stands at 6-and-a-half-feet. The narrator this time.

Yep. Niggas in Japan working on Baki are clueless when it comes to height. If Pickle is that height, than how fucking short is Yujiro, given that nigga is around his waist, lad? Is the Ogre a manlet now? :jordangif

I can never understand it either as only a few Japanese creators even understand that 6 feet is not that tall for a Human as the baseline is just 5'10"-5'11".
So while 6'5" is above the average height of current Humanity, it's still not that tall in the grand scheme of things compared to 7 feet and even the extremely rare and don't live long 8 feet tall Humans.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I can never understand it either as only a few Japanese creators even understand that 6 feet is not that tall for a Human as the baseline is just 5'10"-5'11".
So while 6'5" is above the average height of current Humanity, it's still not that tall in the grand scheme of things compared to 7 feet and even the extremely rare and don't live long 8 feet tall Humans.
Or, that absolute giant, Robert Wardlow, I believe his name was, who at his tallest, reached just one inch shy of 9-feet-tall. :yousmart

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What were people's issues with seasons 3 and 4 again? :rock

Hector being reduced to a joke and a punching bag for sake of wanking Carmilla and her sisters.

Alucard getting butt-fucked by random twins before they also fuck him over

Trevor and Sypha stuck on an endless series of sidequests

Issac stuck on an endless series of sidequests

Death sounds like an angry internet need

Dracula is only revived in the epilogue, as a human at that which means continuing the series without forcing more tragedy on him is impossible

And some other stuff I'm probably forgetting. About the only things that stuck with me were Season 4's last few fights which were pretty neat.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Vespa Crabro did you hear about the recent limbus drama?

shit is so fucking stupid I can't believe it
you talking about the woman who got fired cause she tweeted about how men should die and writes tweets celebrating when men die of suicideand is part of some weird political feminist thing that want men dead?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
you talking about the woman who got fired cause she tweeted about how men should die and writes tweets celebrating when men die of suicideand is part of some weird political feminist thing that want men dead?
I don't know about all that, but the part about people losing their minds over ishmael wearing a skin-tight latex wetsuit as opposed to a bikini (which is personally way hotter imo but that's besides the point) for a summer event and sending death threats or some shit to PM devs is what I'm mainly referring to

this thread actually explains the situation pretty well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back