• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I’d say Tsunade > Hiruzen personally
Nah.. Prime Hiruzen > Tsunade and Kakashi.

:eksip Also, Part 1 it was establish Prime Hiruzen > Hashirama and Tobirama but that got Retcon.

Minato was hyped > Hiruzen too but that also got Retcon.

basically current ranking would be
Hashirama
=> Gap

Minato
Tobirama
Hiruzen
Tsunade =? Kakashi.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Nah.. Prime Hiruzen > Tsunade and Kakashi.

:eksip Also, Part 1 it was establish Prime Hiruzen > Hashirama and Tobirama but that got Retcon.

Minato was hyped > Hiruzen too but that also got Retcon.

basically current ranking would be
Hashirama
=> Gap

Minato
Tobirama
Hiruzen
Tsunade =? Kakashi.
How do we not know everything about Hiruzen got retconned just like him originally being > Hashirama and Tobirama?

Have we even seen anything from him at his price? Don’t recall him doing anything even as an Edo Tensei

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
How do we not know everything about Hiruzen got retconned just like him originally being > Hashirama and Tobirama?
Dude can still solo the Kyuubi at his old age which was shown in part 2 of Naruto.

Tsunade and Kakashi never even shown that.

Have we even seen anything from him at his price? Don’t recall him doing anything even as an Edo Tensei
As for Edo tensei he literally Solo'd the giant tree monster wrecking the ninja alliance the mask clone was using that can use all 5 elements.

Again something Kakashi and Tsunade failed to do.

:eksip

Screenshot 2023-07-28 005110.jpg

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
F19AZcwWcAMWBrt

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon

An actually competent post. Only disagreed with agk, death note and fma (fma and death note are not dark shounens)

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

An actually competent post. Only disagreed with agk, death note and fma (fma and death note are not dark shounens)
FMA being number 1 kind of failed the whole post. But yea they have good choices on some.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Wait what
tldr someone said some dumb shit when they were a kid and deleted it and people brought it up in an attempt to ruin said artist's reputation because they drew a character specifically not in a bikini for a gacha game's summer event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back