• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Tony Khan needs to talk to some girls.
Tony Khan needs to get over himself, find some testosterone, and bring back the bra and panties matches, while hiring attractive women. No Nia Fats clones allowed. Sex appeal shit drew the most, when it came to women, after all. :heston

Tony Khan needs to talk to some girls.

Dude needs to get his head out of his fucking ass if you want to be honest.

This shouldn't even be something to even try and fuck around with, how the hell do you deny Bret "The Hitman" Hart an Agent position?! If the reason is money, look at the above for how stupid that is, it's clearly obvious the dude wants his toys the way he wants them and he's getting taken for the ride of his life.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
gaara_vs_sir_crocodile_naruto_vs_one_piece__by_elsancho369_dg2z0so-pre.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Dude needs to get his head out of his fucking ass if you want to be honest.

This shouldn't even be something to even try and fuck around with, how the hell do you deny Bret "The Hitman" Hart an Agent position?! If the reason is money, look at the above for how stupid that is, it's clearly obvious the dude wants his toys the way he wants them and he's getting taken for the ride of his life.
Tony Khan the type of guy, who, if he was around and doing his thing with AEW in the 80s, would've rejected a prime Hulk Hogan, for a rando cruiserweight that nobody will be able to remember the name of, even when he's on TV all the time. :jordangif

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
in this world lol good luck nigga
Most backlash will be online from losers, who can easily be ignored.

Peeps decide to protest? Lmao, who gives a shit? Ignore them too, and have guards on stand-by, with cameras all over the place, in case the dipshits get violent over this.

The only true problem is, nobody has the balls of steel to do this, despite how successful sticking your finger up to the woke mob has proven to be, for the businesses that actually did it. That's why I said, in relation to Tony, to find some testosterone, because there's a clear lack of it within him. :heston

LeonLex

Paramount
So, Lois learns Superman's identity in what, 5 episodes?
Why are they writing Lois to be a horrible person?
I mean, she was a horrible person since ep1 when she risked Clark and Jimmy's careers, but still.

Are the CW Supergirl writers behind this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back