• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Les goo
lfg.gif

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

@Masterblack06 YOU CAN BECOME A DISPLACER BEAST

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Only a few more days, and then we see if it was worth the wait and preorder. I have been playing early access way too long and it's been annoying.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I want to make fun games to play, while, of course, making a living doing it.

If I sell my soul to the corpos, I only have the possibility of the latter, not a guarantee, with how they operate. Those fuckers, like the ones in Hacktivision, managed to make some of the most passionate devs in the industry into little more than drones making COD, without a sliver of the life that used to be in the series, way back when. Or just about any example you can think of for EA. Slime-balls, the lot of them. :wow
Me too, though I mean stories as a whole rather than just games (though making games based off my worlds would be awesome). Best of luck friend!

I don't have to match up to the masters in terms of story telling and art, but I'll do my best to make stories everyone can love and get behind, and that's what matters.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Me too, though I mean stories as a whole rather than just games (though making games based off my worlds would be awesome). Best of luck friend!

I don't have to match up to the masters in terms of story telling and art, but I'll do my best to make stories everyone can love and get behind, and that's what matters.
Best of luck to you as well. I wish for you to find all the success you can, and enjoy yourself while doing it. :yousmart

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back