• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Goku, Luffy and Toriko are best friends
>Naruto and Ichigo get left in the fucking dust
>Fairy Tail only crosses over with other works from the same mangaka
>HxH aint cross over with SHIT
>MHA :heston
Screenshot_1.png

THE REAL BIG 3
I think you're forgetting something important...

k88gg39kb7hb1.jpg

At this point, you can basically make a drinking game for how badly run this company is...
>Sitting on mounds of superstars doing absolutely fuck all
>Give no incentive on them doing house shows thus they won't do house shows
>Due to this House Shows do horribly as there's no reason to do house shows
>Lose even greater amounts of revenue due to this.

Again love him or hate him, Vince made his top stars do House Shows for many reasons. Hell, I have seen Roman consistently wrestle in House Shows more often than he wrestles in live TV in the past 3 years(most likely that's more or less so people can leave happy seeing the Tribal Chief) amongst others. I honestly don't know how many times we keep repeating this but AEW is the sloppiest of shops.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
k88gg39kb7hb1.jpg

At this point, you can basically make a drinking game for how badly run this company is...
>Sitting on mounds of superstars doing absolutely fuck all
>Give no incentive on them doing house shows thus they won't do house shows
>Due to this House Shows do horribly as there's no reason to do house shows
>Lose even greater amounts of revenue due to this.

Again love him or hate him, Vince made his top stars do House Shows for many reasons. Hell, I have seen Roman consistently wrestle in House Shows more often than he wrestles in live TV in the past 3 years(most likely that's more or less so people can leave happy seeing the Tribal Chief) amongst others. I honestly don't know how many times we keep repeating this but AEW is the sloppiest of shops.
It's like nobody told Tony there's a bunch of egos in wrestling, even from guys who aren't/shouldn't be main event caliber. As the boss, you gotta have balls of steel and be ready to be an absolute cunt, if those wrestlers get out of line and refuse to do house shows that you need them to do.

I'd record a Vince impression to go along with this, just for fun, but my throat feels like ass right now, so I'mma leave that for another time. :heston

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

@Adamant soul @Masterblack06

Called it. We got Yubel as a whole deck
That Yubel Spirit card actually unironically makes Yubel playable, on its own. :jordangif

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Yubel about to go ham IRL. :maybe
That Yubel Spirit card actually unironically makes Yubel playable, on its own. :jordangif
And works as a counterpart for the Spirit of Neos card, which did a lot of heavy lifting for Neos as well.
Also love how they put that new fusion in JUST so that you could use Super Poly with Yubel, since she canonically had it in the series.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Yubel about to go ham IRL. :maybe

And works as a counterpart for the Spirit of Neos card, which did a lot of heavy lifting for Neos as well.
Also love how they put that new fusion in JUST so that you could use Super Poly with Yubel, since she canonically had it in the series.

What I want Konami to do, is make that fusion monster card that Yubel was going to summon to win the duel with Jaden, the one that involved fusing a monster of each level, 1-12, because I really just want to see what that monstrosity would've looked like. :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
More power to you, if you disagree.

I'll ask you this though, in relation to what's up above. What's your thoughts on Supes' mom being a villain who doesn't give a shit about him, in this universe?
That isnt true lol Both her and Jor-El still sacrifice themselves to save him. Thats established in the first few episodes. Even in the tweet you quoted its noted its not his actual mother, its brainiac fucking with him. The series has been pgood so far and this isnt gonna suddenly make it shit 🤷‍♂️

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
That isnt true lol Both her and Jor-El still sacrifice themselves to save him. Thats established in the first few episodes. Even in the tweet you quoted its noted its not his actual mother, its brainiac fucking with him. The series has been pgood so far and this isnt gonna suddenly make it shit 🤷‍♂️
>Braniac
>Fucking with clark
tale as old as time song as old as rhyme
:hestonpls

if there was a ranking for superman haters braniac would be a close second with Lex being number 1 obviously

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Aight. I'll take the L on that one.

Haven't watched the show full on yet, but I've seen a clip where Lois is regretful and sorry for something that happened with Supes. Is that scene before or after that nonsense she pulled on the rooftop by jumping off of it + the gaslighting of Clark? Because if it's after, I may have to mostly rescind my earlier statement, of her being cancer, because of that scene. :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back