• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
main-qimg-790c5305f967e0c081b01fb95e396851-lq
I don't know why Krillin's laughing in the background, given he's literally half Vegeta's size. :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
zpswf7iif6371.jpg

when we tell you that most authors dont know how body physics work, we aint joking :heston, they just slap either ripped or shredded physics, without thinking, very few authors have done a great effort on this aspect, like buronson (hnk) or shima (toriko), the main examples, of course there are others too

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
zpswf7iif6371.jpg

when we tell you that most authors dont know how body physics work, we aint joking :heston, they just slap either ripped or shredded physics, without thinking, very few authors have done a great effort on this aspect, like buronson (hnk) or shima (toriko), the main examples, of course there are others too
We know this already. Toriyama is one of the worst examples of writers doing this, at least in the mainstream. Vegeta ain't even the worst he's done, when you have Goku during the Frieza arc, especially in SSJ, being super jacked, like a spiky-haired, alien Brock Lesnar in his prime, but according to Toriyama, that nigga was only 134 pounds at his heaviest. :kobeha :wow:mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Vegeta goes from 5'3 to 5'7
krillin knows he hobbit

meanwhile he laughs cuz vegeta can't accept he a manlet :heston, and thanks to ssj4, he reaches 5'8 levels, from 5'4 that he is :mjlol
That’s a lot more than a 4 inch height difference

If you measure their heights, Vegeta went from 164 cm to 194 cm (6’4”)

He got a whole foot taller

Sigismund

That’s a lot more than a 4 inch height difference

If you measure their heights, Vegeta went from 164 cm to 194 cm (6’4”)

He got a whole foot taller
My guy, SSJ4 Goku is 6'2- 6'4 shown when he is standing next to Piccolo and clearly taller than Vegeta. Vegeta isn't 6'4 in SSJ4, closer to 5'8 - 5'10

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
My guy, SSJ4 Goku is 6'2- 6'4 shown when he is standing next to Piccolo and clearly taller than Vegeta. Vegeta isn't 6'4 in SSJ4, closer to 5'8 - 5'10
Mr. Satan is 6’2” and Goku towers over him. Every time they stand next to each other there’s a huge difference

6’4” might be the higher end for Vegeta’s height since they tend to vary, but he’s definitely that height in the screenshot above

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FEAM448UYAIJG8A.jpg

Case in point, Nam is officially 182 cm which makes SSJ4 Goku at least (his hair is in the way) 203 cm (6’8”) here

They tend to make Goku massive

….

And he was slouching in the above pic, he’s even taller when he stands straight

5-B3590-FE-0953-4454-A66-C-FE9-F0-FFABDA6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back