• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

You know Max, it's kind of disingenuous to try this shit as if it proves anything when you CLEARLY already made up your mind that the new design's your favorite and you were just going to look for excuses to downplay the older ones.

Now granted, human Reptile does look pretty good in M1K. The problem is that his lizard form looks like absolute shit, and it's hilarious to see Max desperately try to pretend Deadly Alliance Lizard Reptile doesn't look MUCH fucking better than the dogshit they're doing now.

Obviously Max just doesn't like Lizard Reptile in general and just prefers him being human with as little Lizard as possible, which is fine. It just irks me when he says shit like "now you see how good we have it now" as if you can't even disagree that new Reptile is the best.

M1K Reptile = Peak human design, shit tier Lizard design IMO.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
It was also just stupid given that he was twice attacked before he even had a Servant and was officially part of the war, so what kind of dumbassery possessed him to think no one would attack him if he gave up? I mean Shirou isn't the brightest tool in the shed but he isn't THAT dumb (it wasn't him who almost walked straight into Medea's trap, Bad End notwithstanding).
yea Out of Character bad end. Considering he was literally murdered by Cu and was saved by Rin's pendant.

:eksip

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
7b230b6a33263baf34f9223f3f4425a0bb0ea0d9.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Very well made. Shame the guy who made this is being bullied by Daphne’s current voice actor for using A.I. to make this over hiring her with ridiculous amounts of money just to speak a couple of lines.

This is why people hate voice actors these days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back