• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wow that was quick. Hoping we get Perfect Cell Max from him absorbing one of the Gammas or even 18

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
image.png

@Masterblack06

like clockwork lol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ikemoto’s art and designs still clash as much as ever with the series to where it doesn’t even look like Naruto anymore.

And Sarada’s continued trend of wearing hilariously impractical clothing for fighting or doing anything ninja related.

I do like Kawaki’s drip though

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
"Boruto and Sarada looks so good!"

Way to flag to everyone your lack of taste, nigga. Man needs to go out and read some better series, where the MCs fashion sense isn't just edgelord(Burrito) or trying to be edgelord's waifu-bait(Saratrash). :heston
i legit want to know what universe is these designs are good

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hima looks fine

The rest are trash, especially Boruto. That dork thinks he’s intimidating

Lazywaka

Illustrious
Hima looks Hideous. Hope thats just her casual clothes and her actual ninja outfit will look better (not that she doesn't look awful in this art style in general.)

Sarada's convo with Shika and Sumire make it sound like the end of part 1 was yesterday and the series is just throwing in more random crap without any sort of buildup.

Worst time skip ever.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I didn't want to say it but they look like they stepped out of some B-level Noir movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back