• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
they gonna snitch on you, lil lad

the obd always snitches, eventually, and hansen experience requiem gonna be activated, be ready :heston
I'll activate Derp Experience Requiem, the retarded cousin of GER, and reset everything to zero, just to make certain of my place. :jordangif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Man I miss To Catch a Predator.

Shows a reflection of better times before the moral decay we live in now.

We’ve gone from publicly humiliating and than locking up chomos to treating them like victims and their perversion just another sexual orientation

:wow

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
chris-hansen-take-a-seat-meme.jpg

chris-hansen-200x300.jpg
Nigga chill out :wack
We just mentioning her ass should actually look decent and not a future hooker in action

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

We’ve gone from publicly humiliating and than locking up chomos to treating them like victims and their perversion just another sexual orientation

I'm just waiting for it to end tbh

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
too bad that swiss and several others aint gonna be part of the obd, for few years with us

mean, no aru land is already a loli prison, so, lets throw them there :mjlol
Ironically, Accelerator once beat a guy to death for kidnapping and abusing a little girl as his prisoner

Last edited:

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Saw some retard making a list of "pedophiles mangaka" and he had put miura in there with other authors that never did anything, only one that had guilt there was Rurouni kenshin author

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Saw some retard making a list of "pedophiles mangaka" and he had put miura in there with other authors that never did anything, only one that had guilt there was Rurouni kenshin author

Yeah head. Apparently the Ruroun Kenshin author got caught with owning CP or something.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
examples of amazing fighting series now

- tenkaichi
- tokyo duel (also have suggested it before)
- sakamoto days (best action/fights atm in mango series, in choreo)
- rikudou (ippo levels, but more serious)
- batuque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back