• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Bro, Who Framed Roger Rabbit was one of my favorite movies growing up

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
All he did was unlock his hidden potential like Guru did just to an even higher extent

No implication of God ki otherwise Trunks would have it too :mjpls
It’s just his headcanon

But I expect Gohan Beast to have god ki anyways

Just like how Orange Piccolo’s been confirmed to have god ki now

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
It’s just his headcanon

But I expect Gohan Beast to have god ki anyways

Just like how Orange Piccolo’s been confirmed to have god ki now

I always considered him to have God ki being the Namekian formely known as the God of Earth Kami

Who was just another half of the Nameless Namekian

I'd like to see more backstory behind this with a Piccolo arc

That would be interesting to bring in a new villain as well

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I always considered him to have God ki being the Namekian formely known as the God of Earth Kami

Who was just another half of the Nameless Namekian

I'd like to see more backstory behind this with a Piccolo arc

That would be interesting to bring in a new villain as well
Toriyama came up with the plot point that the Namekians were originally from a completely different world outside the 12 universes

So it’s possible

Maddie

Acclaimed
Y'know if ToyoToriToeii wanted more hype for DBS they could make Freeza Black the absolute final fight and it ends in a Kamehameha-Last Emperor Clash that decides the fate of the whole multiverse

But nah, Goku will just get a new form whose strength purely relies on scaling and he will win boringly, let Freeza live, and Beerus still stronger

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
If people are going to still do the whole she took the kids thing with Ken then they should get it right.....lady luck took way more than the kids with Ken :skully . Meanwhile Ryu's living on easy street barely supporting him:heston.

Tbh I kinda expect Gohan Beast to have god ki as well

May as well, it's not like god ki means anything :maybe.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Y'know if ToyoToriToeii wanted more hype for DBS they could make Freeza Black the absolute final fight and it ends in a Kamehameha-Last Emperor Clash that decides the fate of the whole multiverse

But nah, Goku will just get a new form whose strength purely relies on scaling and he will win boringly, let Freeza live, and Beerus still stronger
Freeza isn’t important enough to be final boss material

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I like how people are going around saying that Luffy would just punch peoples energy blasts and toon force them away and shit and when some guy brought up how he didnt do that to any of Kaidous attacks the excuse was "He didnt want to"

:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back