• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
F30u-fWXQAAeW_u

:skully:skully:skully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
PLEASE tell me that's fanart.
Like they can't seriously be dumb enough to take a shit on the main character's goal for the entire series right? :scust
Wasn’t the first time anyway

h2biVj3.png

Naruto fully wanting to die with Sasuke if he can’t save him. Tossing aside his life long dream and all the friends that actually mattered for one edgy boi who was never even that good to him

:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Nevermind the fact that aside from someone whose going to go about with killing every man, woman, and child in a village is a lost cause no matter what they were in the past, you’d think the most logical thing for Naruto to do is to become Hokage more than ever now that he’s seen the corruption firsthand and what it does to people and will use that position of power to remove the corruption in the system that leads to people like Sasuke, Sasuke himself be damned if he’s in the way.

Nah fam, I gotta die next to my boi so that nothing gets done, and more Sasukes inevitably turn up.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Wasn’t the first time anyway

h2biVj3.png

Naruto fully wanting to die with Sasuke if he can’t save him. Tossing aside his life long dream and all the friends that actually mattered for one edgy boi who was never even that good to him

:hestonpls
At least that's him wanting to keep a promise that he made, since him never going back on his word is a big deal for him. It's not really him throwing it away as much as not feeling like he deserves it if he can't pull this off.

That at least makes some sense for the character, even if Sasuke is absolutely not worth it.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
At least that's him wanting to keep a promise that he made, since him never going back on his word is a big deal for him. It's not really him throwing it away as much as not feeling like he deserves it if he can't pull this off.

That at least makes some sense for the character, even if Sasuke is absolutely not worth it.
It was a promise that stopped being worth keeping by now.

This is actually the part that got me to rage quite the whole series for good

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It was a promise that stopped being worth keeping by now.
Hey I agree with you but with Naruto, it's a matter of principal (it's literally his ninja way/nindo) as much as it's about saving a "friend".
So I can see why he'd be that committed to doing it, even if I don't agree that Sasuke is worth the effort and he definitely isn't.
This is actually the part that got me to rage quite the whole series for good
Yeah, Sasuke and the Uchihas being at the center of the plot was a fucking bad move.
Tobirama did nothing wrong. :maybe

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
PLEASE tell me that's fanart.
Like they can't seriously be dumb enough to take a shit on the main character's goal for the entire series right? :scust
its out of context, but no, those are the exact worlds hes saying, ill find the real source pic:
F304pT-W0AAy1D2

i dont get the context tho. somethign along with thor ragnarock like "konoha isnt a place, is the people" thing

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
its out of context, but no, those are the exact worlds hes saying, ill find the real source pic:
F304pT-W0AAy1D2

i dont get the context tho. somethign along with thor ragnarock like "konoha isnt a place, is the people" thing
ok this is different with a single panel and with the rest of the panels.

with a single panel the implication is it's worthless for him becoming Hokage even though he became one.

With the full page it basically Says. Konoha is basically a haven for you and everyone and it would be worthless of me being a Hokage if it ain't so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back