• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
wdym? gremmy can space bfr goku, since saiyans cant survive in space

kenpachi > saiyans šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
ic0niclisa-throwing.gif

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
or the bigger plot twist

he gives them the plot sheets, and they write it, later he uses auto grammar detector, slightly uses his own words, and copy pastes it into the actual mango text bubbles = easy w - prob tracestar media :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

One piece is the best written fiction ever. So yes.

That's all that needs to be said about it to be honest.

:russ :russ :russ :russ :russ

psure, tracestar media asks from his teen fans on discord to give him the plot ideas and writing skills :heston
or the bigger plot twist

he gives them the plot sheets, and they write it, later he uses auto grammar detector, slightly uses his own words, and copy pastes it into the actual mango text bubbles = easy w - prob tracestar media :mjlol

I forgot to mention this but the biggest issue I see with his manga is the insane amount of dead panels.
I don't mean he has white spaces obviously but the amount of panels that are just there to suck off the art and do nothing for the story at all. The entire sequence of focusing on the huge goblet then Lucifers' hand goes and grabs it and then it goes into the portal, only to then have Rush look at it and THEN the portal shows Lucifer is the biggest waste of panels I've ever seen.

I usually give Kubo shit about it but I may have to apologize to him and Togashi because atleast they don't do it nowhere near as bad as Mastar does. Holy shit, every page, every panel should advance the goddamned story even a little bit yet this fucker keeps ejaculating over the art and going with the full showing experience... but we get fucking nothing from it.

I can't believe we somehow got the inverse of Show, Don't Tell but I see that this is the century of fucking surprises... and isn't it insane this is still better than the dreck Hollywood puts out? Because atleast we can laugh at it with every single chapter released from the cringe to the dicksucking comments from the bots he spams to see how he wastes such a good premise compared to that shit.

:russ :russ :russ :russ :russ

These niggas need swirlies, straight up. Tolkien is the best fiction writer and anyone who says otherwise is just stupid.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Seeing Mastar's writing skills suddenly makes me feel actually competent with my own. Even though my own writing boils down to "Make shit dark/depressing, add power levels, give everyone Shakespearean-esque dialogue" it's probably better than whatever middle school level shit he's cookin :jordangif

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Seeing Mastar's writing skills suddenly makes me feel actually competent with my own. Even though my own writing boils down to "Make shit dark/depressing, add power levels, give everyone Shakespearean-esque dialogue" it's probably better than whatever middle school level shit he's cookin :jordangif
I swear nigga be out here
You think it ass is garbage in writing well guess what šŸ˜‚

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I think the bottom of the page mentioned how his Hamon was overflowing with power that allowed him to defeat ā€œKars, the Ultimate Beingā€

Or something like that

Iā€™d have to see it again

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I think the bottom of the page mentioned how his Hamon was overflowing with power that allowed him to defeat ā€œKars, the Ultimate Beingā€

Or something like that

Iā€™d have to see it again
And never happened.

Ultimate Kars took an Overdrive from him like it was nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back