• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoJo6251 states that Silver Chariot is fast enough to tag an enemy moving at the speed of light if it times perfectly

But also states it’s a weak stand that can’t even lift up Polnareff’s own weight

To be fair, that latter part is due to that ridiculous shit with Ice as with Polnareff's fight with Avdol, he was capable of lifting him in the air pretty easily.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I do find it kinda cool how the most invested I've got in FFXIV's story so far while playing, wasn't even in the main story, it was from doing the Lancer job quests.

That's not to knock the main story (although the fact that I haven't gotten that far in it yet is probably a factor), just giving credit to the amount of effort that was put into the side stuff too. :maybe

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

This dudes just asking to get schooled as bad as that Ellie simp got…

I’ll get us started

3822283-nier2.jpg

This dudes just asking to get schooled as bad as that Ellie simp got…

I’ll get us started

3822283-nier2.jpg

b33cb32610665d1879df4280a72d828d1663325647_full.jpg

Ted from Suikoden is Tir McDohl’s best friend. He possesses the powerful Soul Eater Rune, which is a cursed True Rune that can eat the souls of those close to the bearer. The Rune manipulates fate to create lethal situations for the people close to its bearer, in order to feast. As such, the life of the bearer of the Soul Eater is very solitary, riddled with paranoia and fear, with its bearer trying to avoid creating any kind of link with any other individual. Due to this Rune, Ted has lived for over 300 years, witnessing the deaths of many loved ones. The Imperial forces hunt him to get the Rune, which puts him and those around him in danger. The heavy burden of the Rune and the need to protect his friends from its curse causes Ted immense suffering.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
All dogs have bad owners yet it's coincidentally always Pit Bulls that do this kind of stuff, must be a coincidence though :kermit

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Pit Bulls are a mixed bunch. They’re either total sweethearts or uncontrollable monsters. A lot of it has to do with how their raised and bred

That particular fucker in the video needs to be put down

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Yeah cause pit bulls are raised that way by bad owners

They're one of the least aggressive breeds naturally

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
All dogs have bad owners yet it's coincidentally always Pit Bulls that do this kind of stuff, must be a coincidence though :kermit
Its absolutely bad owners.
Most well trained guard dogs can recognize between threat and nonthreat and don't attack animals/people on sight. Only badly trained dogs have such aggressive behaviors.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Its absolutely bad owners.
Most well trained guard dogs can recognize between threat and nonthreat and don't attack animals/people on sight. Only badly trained dogs have such aggressive behaviors.
..or dogs bred for blood sport, i.e. Pit Bulls?

It took me 5 seconds on Google to search up this shit (not that I didn't already know that in the first place).

And it's not aggression, it's gameness. Look up the difference.

Like I previously said, you'd never see something like a Golden Retriever doing this kind of stuff, because it's almost like breed is a huge determinant in dog behavior.... which is the whole point of why breeds are a thing in the first place.

Most dogs aren't going to harass a fucking horse and get kicked several times in the face and yet continue to go after it.

If you have to train a dog not to do this, maybe it's just a shit breed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back