• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
how you can even hate on a game that isn't out yet :mjpls
Console wars. That's pretty much the core reason I've seen for it.
@Stocking Anarchy

Hasan hates Starfield. Which means it's most assuredly great and kino.
Just wait until he gives an indepth, deeply intellectual counter to the people saying Starfield is good...
...but not before being absent for 15 minutes because his mum has to make chicken nuggets for him.

Sigismund

Mr. Satan is 6’2” and Goku towers over him. Every time they stand next to each other there’s a huge difference

6’4” might be the higher end for Vegeta’s height since they tend to vary, but he’s definitely that height in the screenshot above
Half of the time in GT, Satan is hunched over, Goku towering over that isn't hard.

Also we do see Super 17 and Piccolo are still taller than Goku in SSJ4, and that same Goku standing next to base Vegeta as well. Vegeta doesn't grow a foot, maybe a half foot at most to 5'10 as Goku goes from 5'7 to around 6'2 basing him off of Piccolo being 7'5 and Super 17 being about 6'5-6'8 and GT base Vegeta standing right next to him at 5'4

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
9Z2HZI0.jpg

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

thoughts?
I dont hope anything these days.
race swapping is always a gamble, cause 30% the gators is actually good and the casting does not matter
70% with Disney casting its to fill a quota and together with the script its gonna be a shiftiest of racial profiling and them taking over the spotlight that Percy should have gotten.

also the Percy Jackson movies got dirty so dont know

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
thoughts?
I dont hope anything these days.
race swapping is always a gamble, cause 30% the gators is actually good and the casting does not matter
70% with Disney casting its to fill a quota and together with the script its gonna be a shiftiest of racial profiling and them taking over the spotlight that Percy should have gotten.

also the Percy Jackson movies got dirty so dont know
Well just from that teaser I can already tell that it's more accurate to the books than the film was, as some of the clips were from the Chimera scene at the Gateway Arch, and we have the final fight scene vs Ares on the beach.

Though the guy doesn't have enough biker gear, Ares is supposed to look like a Hell's Angel and his eyes are supposed to be flames. Unless that's supposed to be him under the effect of the mist but then the sword would be a baseball bat so I'm not sure.

The race swapping is really the big element that has me nervous. It's not always a bad thing obviously, Morgan Freeman was great in Shawshank Redemption (where the character was supposed to be a red haired Irishman) but that also wasn't motivated by political agenda so it's gonna depend on WHY they cast this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back