• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #45: Roll For Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Spider-Man is destined to become the apex predator of Marvel. We already caught a glimpse with Spider-Verse and Spider-Geddon

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So Just realized anyone not retarded would have and could easily have implicated Danzo if they literally have any level of Naruto knowledge we have now the moment they step foot in Naruto world as long as they have the ability to make them be heard by Hiruzen.

Literally. you get reincarnated as Nardo/Kakashi or Any ninja at all with the ability to directly talk directly with Hiruzen you can literally instantly remove Danzo in power why.

Because Danzo fucking own a sharingan that cannot be explained by anyone in konoha except for Danzo himself which automatically gets him in Hiruzen's crosshair and every other Konoha shinobi because the guy that release the Kyuubi fucking owned a single sharingan that literally isn't named Kakashi.

Instant end of danzo.

:eksip And not a single fanfiction ever use this information right.

And with Danzo's track record of having release mission on root to Assassinate Hiruzen pretty sure Assassinating the Kyuubi Jin with the Hokage is not a far off implication that can be put on him.

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
That would require people in Naruto to have brains or Danzo to lose his plot armor.
Imagine ordering an assassination on the leader, failing, and still being allowed to run free.
Oh I'm talking about OC getting isekai'd into a character's body or reborn as them or just outright accepted in Konoha because they have the power to do so, and them missing this means they basically needed to be equally retarded to the characters in nardo if they can't even realize how big of a plot point this shit is.

:eksip

LeonLex

Paramount
Oh I'm talking about OC getting isekai'd into a character's body or reborn as them or just outright accepted in Konoha because they have the power to do so, and them missing this means they basically needed to be equally retarded to the characters in nardo if they can't even realize how big of a plot point this shit is.

:eksip
Don't know what an OC character can do about it. Whatever Uchiha bullshit Danzo pulled isn't gonna be worse than trying to assassinate the Hokage.
And most of the OC/SI characters in fics usually are as dumb as the Naruto characters.
Unless they start talking about "uplifting", then they are dumber.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Alright, gonna say something somewhat controversial for Bleach fans but less controversial to dudes like @Adamant soul :

Sosuke Aizen has never been some genius planner with "plans among plans" or any of that shit and it is pretty obvious that Tite Kubo never made him that way either. Like people can point to what happened in the Soul Society and I'm like "He had dudes under Kyoka Suigetsu for a hundred years, that doesn't take much planning outside of making sure there is a dupe for him or his cohorts while they do business". Even his "grand plan" is simply understanding the basic thing someone will do(like Urahara using Rukia to get rid of the Hyogoku) or knowing how to piss people off(Which again, he was with the Soul Society for well over 100 years).

It's extremely apparent when the dude isn't doing basic ass plans, he's literally winging it like he's Gojo.
9hm751f74shc1.jpeg

It doesn't help his case with the Soul Society that the second Unohana put ANY thought at all into the suspicious timing of everything, she was able to work out EXACTLY where he really was. So even beyond the fact his plan wasn't all that clever and was reliant on KS as a crutch, it STILL needed the plot armor of no one putting any thought into it for it to work.

And of course the big one is that there are any number of things Urahara or Yoruichi could have done any number of things (given they KNOW Aizen is the bad guy) to make it much more difficult or even impossible for Aizen to succeed and yet they didn't. Throw in Urahara effectively gift-wrapping Orihime for Aizen and you can see how often the plot had to bend over backwards for Aizen to get what he needed.

Creating Wonderweiss to deal with Yamamoto was the one truly clever thing he ever did.
Everything that happened with White, Isshin and Masaki was not part of the plan at all(Yet he claimed as much to ichigo just to knock him off kilter).
The funny thing with this is that we're told someone DID plan for at least Ichigo to be born.
Only it wasn't Aizen, it was Mustache. :mjpls
When he finally fused with the Hyogoku, he literally just spouts nonsense and is only "correct" not because he's right but what happens just fits his worldview at that point(Which is what shatters him when he realizes Ichigo is just stronger than him) and he literally can't fathom why Urahara is okay with the Soul King's existence. And that's not getting into the Novels or the Anime basically showing Aizen had no prayer against the Zero Squad either...

Like it's not to say that Aizen isn't smart because he is... but the nigga ain't Bat-God, he just has a cheat code in he was with people for 100 years and can understand how to push their buttons... till he comes to the person he can't do that to and got his ass beat(Ichigo).
It's like how FV Bleach can't wrap their heads around why I rate Mayuri as smarter than Aizen, it's a little thing called consistency. And yeah, NOBODY in Bleach is some Batman level prep-God, Mayuri and Urahara (when the plot allows him to be) are smart but not THAT smart.

Jiraiya probably for all his perverted tendancies, if not Frieza for the racism.
Then again it isn't racism against blacks so maybe they wouldn't care. :maybe

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So Just realized anyone not retarded would have and could easily have implicated Danzo if they literally have any level of Naruto knowledge we have now the moment they step foot in Naruto world as long as they have the ability to make them be heard by Hiruzen.

Literally. you get reincarnated as Nardo/Kakashi or Any ninja at all with the ability to directly talk directly with Hiruzen you can literally instantly remove Danzo in power why.

Because Danzo fucking own a sharingan that cannot be explained by anyone in konoha except for Danzo himself which automatically gets him in Hiruzen's crosshair and every other Konoha shinobi because the guy that release the Kyuubi fucking owned a single sharingan that literally isn't named Kakashi.

Instant end of danzo.

:eksip And not a single fanfiction ever use this information right.

And with Danzo's track record of having release mission on root to Assassinate Hiruzen pretty sure Assassinating the Kyuubi Jin with the Hokage is not a far off implication that can be put on him.
You can say that about a lot of elements of Naruto's plot, a lot of it hinges on characters being idiots for no reason.

Like how anyone can be stupid enough to treat the Jinchuriki's poorly when it's a known thing that they can lose control, or even have the Bijuu break out of them completely if they get emotionally unstable enough. That's suicidally stupid.

Don't even need to mention the MULTIPLE characters who could, should and had no reason NOT to try and make Naruto's early life better, such as Sarutobi, Jiraiya or Kakashi. Like how fucked up is it that they didn't feel like they owed it to Minato to actually look after his son? :kobeha

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
You can say that about a lot of elements of Naruto's plot, a lot of it hinges on characters being idiots for no reason.

Like how anyone can be stupid enough to treat the Jinchuriki's poorly when it's a known thing that they can lose control, or even have the Bijuu break out of them completely if they get emotionally unstable enough. That's suicidally stupid.

Don't even need to mention the MULTIPLE characters who could, should and had no reason NOT to try and make Naruto's early life better, such as Sarutobi, Jiraiya or Kakashi. Like how fucked up is it that they didn't feel like they owed it to Minato to actually look after his son? :kobeha
I actually give kakashi a pass considering he should be 15 when minato died or somewhere in that age range. and then he had his dad's suicide right before or after then Rin Dying and all that shit. Then he got sent to Anbu to do assassination missions. Dude probably one of the worst head case in naruto franchise and still came out pretty light out of it.

:eksip but yea everyone else don't get a pass. Seriously Not even sure what Hiruzen was thinking putting Kakashi in assassination mission when everyone of the people he cares got assassinated.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dude wanted Naruto to be the underdog with a sad backstory, no matter how stupid it was like.
Yep pretty much the crux of the issue right there.

It's like how Rowling had Harry sent back to abusive people every book, despite there being an OBVIOUS alternative option in terms of him just going to live with the Weasleys. It got that bad that she eventually HAD to come up with a reason why he had to live with the Dursleys and it still wasn't really a good one as I'm sure there were much better ways of keeping him safe from Voldemort than having him suffer years of abuse.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I actually give kakashi a pass considering he should be 15 when minato died or somewhere in that age range. and then he had his dad's suicide right before or after then Rin Dying and all that shit. Then he got sent to Anbu to do assassination missions. Dude probably one of the worst head case in naruto franchise and still came out pretty light out of it.
Fair enough, though he COULD have gone to Naruto later when his head was in a better state of mind and he was actually an adult.
:eksip but yea everyone else don't get a pass. Seriously Not even sure what Hiruzen was thinking putting Kakashi in assassination mission when everyone of the people he cares got assassinated.
Probably the same as Danzo assigning Itachi to wipe out his clan and expecting him NOT to leave any alive. The people assigning these missions don't seem to think for two seconds about the mental state of the people they're assigning them to.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Thank God that no Uchiha was on a mission or smth that night. The whole clan was there.
Well I'd assume that was by design as Danzo would absolutely have the pull to make sure none of them had any missions assigned.
Granted that should only have made it more obvious to ANYONE looking into it for two fucking seconds that something was amiss.

LeonLex

Paramount
Well I'd assume that was by design as Danzo would absolutely have the pull to make sure none of them had any missions assigned.
Granted that should only have made it more obvious to ANYONE looking into it for two fucking seconds that something was amiss.
And there were no people who went on vacation or took a little trip with their kids or just ran the fuck away when some dude started slaughtering people.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

IMG_0939.png

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
that's the thing there are some ninja that literally could travel around the world or remove themselves from the force but somehow not a single uchiha had done so.
Mind you Hiruzen Gave nardo a whole house on his own in the middle of the village near every single civilian that don't understand common fuinjutsu. Not even sure what happened to Minato's land/house considering they literally shown they have their own house and land and somehow nardo wasn't even given access to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back