• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #45: Roll For Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
And there were no people who went on vacation or took a little trip with their kids or just ran the fuck away when some dude started slaughtering people.
that's the thing there are some ninja that literally could travel around the world or remove themselves from the force but somehow not a single uchiha had done so.
I can only imagine the look on Danzo's face if he found out a couple Uchiha's were on vacation at the time. :kobeha

Or hell what if some of the Uchiha's simply weren't in their clan's part of the village, what if some were hanging out with the Hyugas or any one of the other clans? The stars really had to fucking align for Itachi to actually wipe out the whole clan. :maybe
Mind you Hiruzen Gave nardo a whole house on his own in the middle of the village near every single civilian that don't understand common fuinjutsu. Not even sure what happened to Minato's land/house considering they literally shown they have their own house and land and somehow nardo wasn't even given access to it.
I think that's more on Minato than on Hiruzen as wasn't he the one who didn't want anyone told that Naruto was his son?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I have no memory of something like that.
According to randos on reddit, it was Sarutobi's doing because Minato had enemies or something.
I don't know, something in the back of my head's telling me I've heard about that before, I certainly have no recollection of Sarutobi specifically making that call. 🤷‍♂️

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I can only imagine the look on Danzo's face if he found out a couple Uchiha's were on vacation at the time. :kobeha

Or hell what if some of the Uchiha's simply weren't in their clan's part of the village, what if some were hanging out with the Hyugas or any one of the other clans? The stars really had to fucking align for Itachi to actually wipe out the whole clan. :maybe

I think that's more on Minato than on Hiruzen as wasn't he the one who didn't want anyone told that Naruto was his son?
actually Minato wanted Nardo to be Honored.
Hiruzen then put Nardo in the middle of civilian who don't understand Ninja jargon so they probably believed

Nardo is the demon instead of Nardo has a demon sealed inside him and protecting Konoha from it.

Then we can assume because some of the current chuunin are teenagers at that point and still entering the ninja force they haven't been thought about explosive tags as Nardo literally has zero knowledge about them when he graduate nor Sakura ever using them as someone who came from the civilian side of the ninja academy So they all run with Naruto is the Demon.

Hence there's a disconnect for Jonin's like kakashi who already knows about the difference and Iruka who is chuunin but within the same age group. Remember Iruka saw Nardo as a Demon and Most Jonin don't see nardo as a demon.

:eksip but that needs too much brain power for Kishimoto to actually plan it so i'd probably toss that the idea came from the HXH Editor he originally had. And when the editor Left everything went to shit. 🤷‍♂️

I have no memory of something like that.
According to randos on reddit, it was Sarutobi's doing because Minato had enemies or something.

That's still retarded as shit as you think you would atleast do what A did with B and actually treat him decently and just put the fucker under constant watch but give him the space and otherwise to do shit, practice and live life...

How the fuck does the near equivalent of the Soviet Union of Villages somehow treat their Jinchikurri better than anyone else?

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Don't know what an OC character can do about it.

A lot.

about 90% of OC have either direct Contact to Kakashi/Jiraiya or even Hiruzen even when they try to build their fanfiction outside of the village.

For example a merc ninja hinting danzo has a sharingan like you kakashi. don't even need to say it directly.
Or hint on Jiraiya's network about another eye existing in Konoha partner with Kakashi's sharingan seen in one of the elder.

Seriously just make it a round about way of pointing finger to Danzo.

:eksip as I said implicating Danzo and removing him from power is probably the easiest thing to do with the cluster fuck Danzo did in the series.

As long as that character had the same knowledge as the reader. Which most of the isekai character has.

LeonLex

Paramount
How the fuck does the near equivalent of the Soviet Union of Villages somehow treat their Jinchikurri better than anyone else?
Cuz they know how to treat their WMD?
Seriously just make it a round about way of pointing finger to Danzo.
My dude, read the rest of my comment ffs. Dude already tried killing the Hokage and nothing happened.
What's gonna happen when some random guy decides to do all that? Nothing probably.
You think that the actions of the OC will somehow make the other characters smarter than they are.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Dude already tried killing the Hokage and nothing happened.
Thing is only the Hokage knows about it. and also the target is the sandaime.

If he got implicated with the kyuubi attack that's something even hiruzen can't wrap up specially when it killed a lot of their prominent ninja.

:eksip basically the reason no one hounds Danzo is because the public has no knowledge of it. Now if everyone knows that danzo has a sharingan and everyone knows that the kyuubi attack is related to a guy with a sharingan not named kakashi that isn't part of the uchiha shit is going to hit the fan specially considering how much everyone hated and tried to attack Naruto just for being the container of the kyuubi. as I said only thing they really need is to hint it and it literally will do it's own shit because that's what they did with Nardo.

LeonLex

Paramount
Thing is only the Hokage knows about it. and also the target is the sandaime.

If he got implicated with the kyuubi attack that's something even hiruzen can't wrap up specially when it killed a lot of their prominent ninja.

:eksip basically the reason no one hound Danzo is because the public has no knowledge of it. Now if everyone knows that danzo has a sharingan and everyone knows that the kyuubi attack is related to a guy with a sharingan not named kakashi that isn't part of the uchiha shit is going to hit the fan specially considering how much everyone hated Naruto just for being the container of the kyuubi.
That's a big ass leap ngl. And it includes Danzo losing his usual plot armor too.
The Hidden Cloud kidnapped all sorts of people, he could blame them too.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
That's a big ass leap ngl. And it includes Danzo losing his usual plot armor too.
The Hidden Cloud kidnapped all sorts of people, he could blame them too.
Blame how? Danzo is the only character with another sharingan that isn't an uchiha.

It ain't really a big leap there's a reason Danzo literally hid half of his face.

And even Orochimaru who literally loved the sharingan never tried to put it on himself even when he literally steals body for his own.

Danzo losing his usual plot armor too.
That's literally the point Danzo literally lost his plot armor once Ao literally uncovered his sharingan.

It was stupid that not one single Hyuuga uncovered his sharingan but the point is once people realize Danzo has a sharingan shit hit the fan for Danzo.

Also the cloud literally wanted Hinata because they don't have a dojutsu kekkai genkai. So how would you blame the cloud for someone who had a sharingan?

Last edited:

LeonLex

Paramount
Blame how? Danzo is the only character with another sharingan that isn't an uchiha.
That we know off. He could just be bullshittng them.
Which would still be more believable than people believing the words of some random guy or, worse, doing a full on investigation on Danzo because of it.
Just because the misinformation worked against a kid (who had nobody to defend him), it doesn't mean that it will work against Danzo.

You are expecting something like: OC says something to Kakashi/Jiraiya > People 100% believe it > People confront Danzo about it > Danzo gets rekt.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
hat we know off. He could just be bullshittng them.
Dude they literally can just remove the clothe covering Danzo's face.

🤷‍♂️ seriously.

OC says something to Kakashi/Jiraiya > People 100% believe it > People confront Danzo about it > Danzo gets rekt.

It could be false but they can force him to uncover his face.

which they literally did with oro which ended up getting Oro kicked out of the village.

You are expecting something like: OC says something to Kakashi/Jiraiya > People 100% believe it > People confront Danzo about it > Danzo gets rekt.
Again it ain't 100% going to be believed but the point is people will 100% doubt something and they'll try to uncover it literally their job in the first place.

Again only reason Danzo plot armor work is no one questioned him and sandaime not doing shit about the thing he does. but once he got question all his plot armor was undone.

Hinting a large plot point where Danzo is hiding a dojutsu under his cloth is going to force him to either hide it or show it. and we know once that happens Danzo career is literally over.

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Why would they? Just because of some baseless rumors?
actually yes that's literally how 100% of spy network works and this are ninjas.

:eksip all rumors aren't baseless they just haven't found the right proof.

Also what excuse does danzo have not to show his cloth eye other than it's a war scar like Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Kakashi had seen thousand of war scar and one of them specialize as a doctor.

Seriously there's no excuse for Danzo not to show his face and that's literally his downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back