• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #45: Roll For Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

nigs, chill, imagine having a ''feud'' for a terrible series like dbs, or about fic series in general, stop duking out for no reason, smh, we outskirts nakama battledome :mshad

well, when my hand doesnt slip, and neg some of you :wow

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

nigs, chill, imagine having a ''feud'' for a terrible series like dbs, or about fic series in general, stop duking out for no reason, smh, we outskirts nakama battledome :mshad

well, when my hand doesnt slip, and neg some of you :wow
Alright I take ya advice

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
@Claudio Swiss @Gordo
iu

you were too busy stanning dbm by salagir, we never forget, boi, your archive of bad series exists too, lil nasu boi :mjlol

Fuck you :risigif

I mostly dropped it after how badly Hit was portrayed in the Universe 6 arc, then made the mistake of briefly coming back for the TOP, just to see how Toyo tried to handle it, and instantly regretted it.

Seriously, what fucking shrooms was Toyo snorting to give Hit a detachable skirt over his trenchcoat, that he has in the anime? Like what? :wow

Honestly, I was tapped out there too but I soldiered on and it got worse and worse including having Ultimate Gohan fight Kefla and her going so OOC, it made me want to vomit. Ultimate Gohan's retarded boast of how "He was gonna train like a Human" had me wanting to strangle Toyo on the spot.

Hey dumbass! Gohan is Half Human, Half SAIYAN! The nigga spurning his Saiyan heritage which gave him his strength and his gift is retarded as fuck. That's not character development, that's character assassination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back