• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #45: Roll For Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
7-D7-D6-D83-6102-42-F0-A629-1379911-EAA80.jpg

At least Goten is finally doing stuff now

i will be frank, we meme toyo and the dbs manga for being terrible, but thats likely the only good stuff from that series, in this arc, goten and trunks doing stuff, and being overall grown up (mentally and physically) and evolving more, current dbs manga lolten is > u6 saga frost, at least 🤷‍♂️

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
i will be frank, we meme toyo and the dbs manga for being terrible, but thats likely the only good stuff from that series, in this arc, goten and trunks doing stuff, and being overall grown up (mentally and physically) and evolving more, current dbs manga lolten is > u6 saga frost, at least 🤷‍♂️
F8-CE0701-999-E-43-B8-9825-BE572-AB16641.jpg

92-FF6586-02-D2-434-E-8-B44-1-F089-DC796-FB.jpg

The events of SH made the boys train again. So that’s nice to see

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Pegasus was such a fun fucking villain.

Sure Kaiba boy, I'll duel you with your little gizmo, so long as you're comfortable with having your little brother's soulless husk be the one actually using it while I just pick the cards, 'cause all that physical exertion shit just ain't my cup of tea. :mjpls

Man allows Kaiba to get the first damage of the duel, just so he can say "okay that's enough of a handicap, time to take this boy to school" and proceeds to completely embarrass this man. :kobeha

But hey, at least Kaiba got some payback on him in the movie. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back