• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #45: Roll For Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I think you mean the video by that other guy called leather apron society. He does go out of his way to name sources and debunks others that show Homosexuality was not wide spread in being accepted. I am of the opinion that there were lots of examples of pederasty but like you said, they were look down upon as degenerate and uncivilized and if they were known, they were known for the same reasons they are now, as an issue with sexual deviants preying upon younger men.
The whole point of pederasty was supposed to be older men teaching young boys the proper way to be citizens, leaders, etc. in society. If you turned it into something sexual, which we do have multiple examples of depraved bastards doing, if it was found out, you got lampooned for it, as you had just bastardized the practice into something it's not supposed to be, just to fulfill your sick desires.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The whole point of pederasty was supposed to be older men teaching young boys the proper way to be citizens, leaders, etc. in society. If you turned it into something sexual, which we do have multiple examples of depraved bastards doing, if it was found out, you got lampooned for it, as you had just bastardized the practice into something it's not supposed to be, just to fulfill your sick desires.
Oh I know, I guess after hearing about such stuff it tainted the word Pederasty to me where I know instantly believe it to be about gay predators luring in unknowing students.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

So now they seem to be separating Titans, which are guardians of nature, from "Great Apes" which are protectors of humanity, or supposed to be at least considering what the apparent villain of the movie is doing. :maybe

The humans in this film seem to have short term memory loss, doubting that Kong and Godzilla can work together, despite the fact they literally did exactly that against MechaGodzilla at the end of the previous film. :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Flopped harder than even Anthem, the live service game so broken, it was making consoles brick permanently trying to run it

This is kinda bittersweet though. Glad to see it’s another nail in the coffin for GAAS games and woke shit, but at the same time, it might kill off any further attempt from WB’s to make big budget super hero games

LeonLex

Paramount
I can actually understand where this dude is coming from imo, wanna know what you guys think about this one though :hm
Dude said that Gojo is gonna give Naurto verse more trouble than Sukuna cuz "muh Limitless" and I'm already disagreeing.
DB doesn't really have an issue with peeps growing stronger. It has an issue with people REEEE-ing about "powerlevels".
Dude's sucking that JJK D too much. Dude is faster with 2 arms, such attention to details.
Not all Shonen Villains are "leagues" above the MCs.
That HxH example seems kinda sus to me.
The Pokemon comparison is dumb.
I don't know how Beerus is weaker than Goku.
Dude getting that black choker award and is still on that JJK D. The authors contradict their works all the time, so why shouldn't power scalers "contradict" it too?

WTF is that complaint about how not discussing Jogo "in character" makes him less of a character?

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
This is kinda bittersweet though. Glad to see it’s another nail in the coffin for GAAS games and woke shit, but at the same time, it might kill off any further attempt from WB’s to make big budget super hero games
In the current state of things its a good thing

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Flopped harder than even Anthem, the live service game so broken, it was making consoles brick permanently trying to run it

Well, sacrifices have to be made.

LeonLex

Paramount
Why not make a normal Suicide Squad game that didn't involve the JL?
Or a Gotham Knights but done right.
Or something that doesn't piss on heroes every 5 seconds.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
7-D7-D6-D83-6102-42-F0-A629-1379911-EAA80.jpg

At least Goten is finally doing stuff now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back