• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #45: Roll For Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
reintroduced Xho and the discord to my boy Alan the Jewel Miner
Screenshot_29.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Man its hard to explain how i'm feeling about certain series that i keep seeing. I typed up a whole paragraph and shit but its hard to really get into words what my issue is.

I guess im tired of the excalation of power levels in a sense. Example, theres a new Superman run and I'm actually enjoying the villain hes dealing with because they arent the strongest person hes ever faced nor is he destroying planets or multiverses, the nigga is just some scientists running experiments and seeing what the fuck works and something about it is just enjoyable

Like I see paxton and astaro talking about To Aru and how this group of villains/people are stronger than the last group and up and up and now touma can just command shit to stop working
or Fate and everything just constantly escalating upwards with the most recent thing I can remember being ORT
or DBZ where it just keeps going up and up and up. Zamasu, Jiren, Broly, Granolah, Black Freiza

Dr Gero and shit was cool cause he made a sort of counter to how the world worked and switched things up slightly but then that just got thrown in the dumpster for Cell and Unga Bunga.

I dont really know how to describe what I'm really looking for and I know this is a shitty as complaint but yeah, mini rant over
That’s funny because the one complaint about Index GT from fans is how mid the feats have been for all these new villains compared to the spectacles in OT and the reality shattering gods in NT

:kobeha

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
That’s funny because the one complaint about Index GT from fans is how mid the feats have been for all these new villains compared to the spectacles in OT and the reality shattering gods in NT

:kobeha
The best on screen feat in late NT is literally continental though :tupac

(And yes, I'm aware nerfed Magic Gods are way above that, because statements aren't suddenly gone just because of a lack of environmental damage)

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Someone made their own roster for humanity for a better real record of ragnarok
John Henry - Best Steel Driving Man
Archimedes - Smartest Ancient Scientist
Cronenberg - Creator of Monsters
David - The Giantslayer
Tarrare - the Insatiable Man
Arthur - King of England
Prometheus - Traitor to the Gods/Lifebringer to Man
Emperor Menelik II - Defender of Ethopia
Jan Sobieski - Head of the Winged Hussar
Andrew Jackson - Scariest President
William Sherman - The Man who made Georgia Howl
Zeng Yi Sao - Pirate Empress of China
Khufu - Builder of Pyramids

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
asked the Ai to give them gods to fight and it came up with this
To pair each of the listed historical and mythical figures with a god from various pantheons for a hypothetical battle similar to the matchups seen in the manga "Record of Ragnarok," where humanity's greatest fighters face off against gods in a tournament to decide humanity's fate, I'll select gods that best mirror or contrast their human opponents' most notable traits or achievements. This manga is known for its imaginative matchups that blend mythology, history, and fantasy, so I'll aim for a similar creative spirit in these pairings:

1. John Henry - Thor (Norse mythology): Both are legendary for their strength and their association with hammers, making this a thematic match of physical power and endurance.
  2. Archimedes - Athena (Greek mythology): As the goddess of wisdom and warfare, Athena's strategic mind and patronage of intellectual pursuits make her a fitting opponent for Archimedes, the ancient genius of mathematics and engineering.
  3. Cronenberg (Assuming a reference to David Cronenberg's body horror themes) - Hades (Greek mythology): As the lord of the underworld, Hades represents the ultimate unknown, much like the monstrous transformations associated with Cronenberg's work, pitting life's mutability against the certainty of death.
  4. David (Biblical David) - Goliath in the guise of a god or Mars (Roman mythology): While Goliath is not a god, pairing David with Mars, the god of war, reflects the original David and Goliath story's theme of overcoming insurmountable odds through cleverness and faith.
  5. Tarrare - Bacchus/Dionysus (Roman/Greek mythology): The god of wine, festivity, and indulgence could be a symbolic adversary for Tarrare, representing the extremes of appetite and consumption.
  6. Arthur (King Arthur) - Odin (Norse mythology): Both figures are wise rulers associated with legendary weapons (Excalibur and Gungnir) and the guidance of their people through mystical means, making for a battle of kings with deep mythological roots.
  7. Prometheus - Zeus (Greek mythology): Since Prometheus defied Zeus by bringing fire to humanity, this matchup directly reflects their mythological conflict, pitting Prometheus' foresight and humanity's benefactor against Zeus' authority and power.
  8. Emperor Menelik II - Amun-Ra (Egyptian mythology): As a defender of Ethiopia and a figure of sovereignty, Menelik II's battle with Amun-Ra, the king of the gods and a symbol of leadership and strength, highlights themes of independence and divine right.
  9. Jan Sobieski - Tyr (Norse mythology): The god associated with law and heroic glory in Norse mythology faces the leader of the Winged Hussars, symbolizing a clash of military genius and valor.
  10. Andrew Jackson - Hachiman (Shinto mythology): The god of war and the protector of Japan, Hachiman represents martial skill and national defense, making for an interesting contrast against the formidable and controversial military leadership of Jackson.
  11. William Sherman - Agni (Hindu mythology): The god of fire and the acceptor of sacrifices, Agni's domain over destruction and renewal mirrors Sherman's infamous scorched earth tactics during the Civil War, symbolizing the devastating impact of war.
  12. Zeng Yi Sao - Poseidon (Greek mythology): The god of the sea and storms faces the Pirate Empress, highlighting a battle for supremacy over the oceans and maritime prowess.
  13. Khufu - Quetzalcoatl (Aztec mythology): The feathered serpent god, associated with creation and the boundary between earth and sky, contrasts with Khufu's legacy as the builder of the Great Pyramid, symbolizing a contest between monumental human achievement and divine architectural wonders.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Servant Profile: Ajimu Najimi​

Class: Foreigner (Given her otherworldly nature and abilities that defy the conventional understanding of the Nasuverse, the Foreigner class is the most fitting.)
Master: [To be determined by the scenario]
True Name: Ajimu Najimi
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Strength: C
Endurance: A
Agility: B
Mana: EX
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:​

• Existence Outside the Domain: EX
    • Ajimu is not bound by the world's logic, allowing her to exist outside the understanding of reality and magic as defined by the Fate universe.
  • Insanity: A
    • Ajimu's mind operates on a level far beyond human comprehension, rendering her immune to mental interference while also making her actions unpredictable.

Personal Skills:​

• Skill Creation: EX
    • Ajimu can create any skill she needs, simulating nearly any kind of ability, be it magical, physical, or otherwise, at will.
  • Hundred Gauntlets: EX
    • A skill that signifies her possession of 12,858,051,967,633,864 abilities. In practical terms, this skill allows her to deploy any ability thought to exist, and many that are beyond imagination, at any moment.
  • Mediator: A+
    • Her ability to understand and manipulate the desires and wills of others. This skill allows her to negotiate, manipulate, or even control others to a certain extent.

I mean I guess

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So Niji en lore is really writing itself.

:skully looks like Niji dedicated to playing the livers role.

Zaion/Sayu is a prophet -> Literally told everyone about Niji and got antagonized
Pomi literally got deleted. -> Graduated before Selen
Selen Got betrayed By Elira and her friends.

Well we know how Elira, Millie and Enna right now in hot water because of their comments.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 161718.png
Screenshot 2024-02-14 160923.png
Screenshot 2024-02-14 160347.pngScreenshot 2024-02-14 160643.png

:skully dude all this drama is fucking Lore accurate.

@Paxton @NostalgiaFanScreenshot 2024-02-14 162242.png

Dude and now speculation she's actually a management leader in the company right now.

fucking lore accurate.
Screenshot 2024-02-14 162438.png
:skully

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back