• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

image.png

GET SOLEMN LAMENT'D

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I miss this Silver so much. How he’s suppose to be

The whole “adorable” personality is a dumb retcon Ian Flynn did to his character, and yet fans defend it 😐

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul

Word has reached my ear you are a Shaman King fan, so here's what we got in South America when S.K first aired

It's certainly not as good a the OG but we got a pretty good opening for Shaman King. Shame that quality didn't extend to the rest of the dub, which isn't 4Kids worst by any means (that would be One Piece) but it certainly isn't good.
And, although Data Squad came out during my early highschool days, this is what Marcus Damon sounds like in spanish

I've actually only ever watched like one episode of Data Squad in English that just happened to be on TV and I have no desire to watch any more of it.

One of the most iconic moments in Digimon. :awesome

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I swear, Charmer has got to be the most boring yet somehow fan adored archetype for it to get third place in Structure Deck polls

We got the Structure Deck and it’s still just an exact copy of Anti-Meta / Stun just with spamming the field with 1850 essentially Vanills beaters instead of the usual Stun monsters like Thunder King Rai-Oh, Inspector Boarder, or King Tiger Wanghu

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

First four seasons getting decent montages while later seasons just get like a momentary flash. I mean I get it but we need to get over this Adventure favoritism guys.

Might actually read/listen to this now that it's all done. It sounds pretty hype from what they're describing, even if the stupid card guys spoiled who the main villain and the last boss were (after the actual Seekers section tried pretty hard NOT to spoil). I mean I get they were announcing cards for those things but you didn't have to say what role they played in Seekers. :mjpls

A song made specifically for this trailer? GIVE US AN ANIME VERSION GUYS?

They're also doing the typical Yu-Gi-Oh! thing of releasing Starter Decks for the main character and his digimon Pteramon, whose a pretty cool bird Digimon based on what I'm seeing, and what I assume will be his rival who has Shoemon (a fairy tale based Digimon).

We're apparently also getting a web-novel released alongside the web-comic taking place in the same universe with a female protagonist, who has Impmon for a partner Digimon. They didn't confirm one way or another but given dude's reaction when asked if they'll intersect, I'm assuming they probably will.

Hmm a female character with Impmon as a partner? Gee I wonder what her Ultimate level's going to be? :maybe

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Ok I guess I'm really done with Narto fan fiction at this point.

A village full of assassin can't somehow assassinate traitorous civilians living in their village while said civilians are easilly using paid/hired/or whatever bribery to off their own ninja to acquire small amounts of power and somehow the Hokage is braindead enough to not figure this shit out going inside his own fucking village yea no....

This is fucking bullshit.

Any Naruto fanfiction with an inkling power by a non-canon civilian council is just trashed no way you can tell me that shit can actually hold power in Naruto world when even in the Daimyo court they can't even hold that kind of power.

And the Daimyo court is literally a weaker entity than the Kage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back