OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Stocking Anarchy Evil Twins sort of have Panty and Stocking vibes and dynamic between the two

live_twins_by_claymizer_de5crby-350t.jpg

demboms-034233d6-61b4-401b-a638-2827b960f1eb.png

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

:heston :jordangif :maury :risigif :jordangif

@Claudio Swiss @Xhominid The Apex @Darth Nihilus @Blade @Nevermind The Rock is on full demon time, now. Full on buried these two niggas, had the crowd booing their names, and even had the crowd telling him to "Whoop that trick!" in regards to Cody's mom, when he spoke about her, and giving her his belt, after blasting Cody for crying like a bitch on Raw.

Seth's a lost cause, as he'll never be able to cut a promo worth a damn, but Cody? That nigga will have to step up to the plate, big time, after this, because if he doesn't, Rock's gonna eat him alive worse than Billy Gunn, Rikishi, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H combined.(He may've already done just that, but I'm trying to give Cody some generosity here, as he still has potential.:mjlol)

Amazing segment. Rock is doing his job. Cody will win.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
In terms of sheer writing, the Bloodline story is the best in WWE history and it isn't particularly close.

As much as we love the Attitude Era, it was the star power and the loose atmosphere that allowed stuff to get over. Most of it was basic and title reigns were short and mostly meaningless. The Bloodline story is impeccable writing. Even my aversion to Roman winning last year was proven misguided. Cody didn't go through enough to end a title reign like Roman's yet. Now he has.

King of time

Exceptional
d8kdjg7-b9665fb6-b889-4025-8dda-52bb59ab89e7.jpg

Do you have enough weapons in stock King of Heroes?

I watched the whole video and 2 thoughts come to mind:

1. Honestly... he's WAY too fair on the goddamned series

2. I don't think Seven Deadly Sins was ever truly popular(Like it had people being hype but I never saw it really going gangbusters at all and considering the 1st Movie flopping so bad, Aniplex removed it kinda shows it was never that good even in comparison t other series in Aniplex's own library).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back