• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
The Aria shit made no sense to me either actually. The whole reason to have even seen Jack-O as more than just another Valentine/Aria clone was that she actually had remnants of the real Aria. Which is the only thing that ever justified Sol even bothering with her. Then in Strive suddenly its fuck Aria and he loves Jack O for being herself with there only having been a few months time span inbetween games.

I-no going from Mega-sadistic bitch that wants to watch the world burn to tragic hero was fucking dumb. FFXIV Did it better with Yotsuyu. Hell, fucking T7 did it better with Heihachi and that saying something considering how terrible and lazy it was.

At this point nothing would get me to come back unless they decide to overhaul the system mechanics yet again and even then it'd just be a matter of waiting for how they plan to "innovate".
At this point I'm just numb to disappointment tbh :wow .

The Aria shit made no sense to me either actually. The whole reason to have even seen Jack-O as more than just another Valentine/Aria clone was that she actually had remnants of the real Aria. Which is the only thing that ever justified Sol even bothering with her. Then in Strive suddenly its fuck Aria and he loves Jack O for being herself with there only having been a few months time span inbetween games.

I-no going from Mega-sadistic bitch that wants to watch the world burn to tragic hero was fucking dumb. FFXIV Did it better with Yotsuyu. Hell, fucking T7 did it better with Heihachi and that saying something considering how terrible and lazy it was.

At this point nothing would get me to come back unless they decide to overhaul the system mechanics yet again and even then it'd just be a matter of waiting for how they plan to "innovate".

That's basically my issue with Aria/Jack-O as a whole to be frank. The entirety of Sol's character is basically tied to how much he failed Aria including having to kill her as Justice and that is apparently the entirety of Asuka's deal with Sol at the end of the day.
Jack-O's whole creation is because she basically all that remains of Aria's soul and as you stated, that's why Sol gives even the slightest fuck about her.
So it's absolutely batshit that the entire deal with her resolution in Revelator is literally thrown the fuck out in STRIVE because "Aria just wants to die" and somehow Sol is okay with that? And yeah, it's not like it's been years, it's been 3-4 months(As that's the entire B Epilogue is Revelator is basically the leadup to STRIVE).

And as others stated before, Happy Chaos being the guy who did EVERYTHING ELSE Ariels did is just lazy as fuck and further basically puts everything done in Guilty Gear back to square one in a sense with nothing being resolved past I-No being killed for terrible reasons and doesn't do anything for her.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I mean

its literally because they sidelined all the better ones

Kurenai, Anko ect
Anko got absolutely screwed. Dude did nothing with her having one of Orochimaru's curse marks, his strongest one mind you aside from having Sasuke bitch slap the thing to resurrect Orochimaru again. A potential fight with her and Kabuto just gets offscreened and then he made her fat as hell too :mjlol . At least Kurenai is screwed in general because non Uchiha genjutsu barely amounts to jackshit. Cause it would be too hard to flesh out one major part of his power systems I guess. Kishi kinda gave her a shit hand from the get go:skully.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Oof Anko

Hard to look at her after what Boruto did to her. On the subject of wasted females

3171839-7219505194-Yugao.png

^ Remember Hayate’s girlfriend and her so-called revenge that never went anywhere? Girl never even got to find out his murderer even. And said murderer, Baki, never faced any comeuppance either

Makes you wonder why Kishi even bothered writing all these kunoichi he wasn’t going to do anything with

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Oof Anko

Hard to look at her after what Boruto did to her. On the subject of wasted females

^ Remember Hayate’s girlfriend and her so-called revenge that never went anywhere? Girl never even got to find out his murderer even. And said murderer, Baki, never faced any comeuppance either

Makes you wonder why Kishi even bothered writing all these kunoichi he wasn’t going to do anything with
Fucking video games remember that she should have some beef with that sand guy. Baki I think?

Then again she's in Anbu. Sucking was her destiny. Someone needs to make a compilation of these walking L's cause its honestly sad:mjlol.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Fucking video games remember that she should have some beef with that sand guy. Baki I think?

Then again she's in Anbu. Sucking was her destiny. Someone needs to make a compilation of these walking L's cause its honestly sad:mjlol.
She’s Anbu and a woman in the series

She had it twice as bad

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Sees 1st and 2nd hokages resurrected
Anbu: Who are those guys?

My niggas in christ they're on the mount Rushmore style carvings in your village and they literally have photos in the office of the guy you work for. After that they get bitchslapped by Kidomaru and all this was before one of them jumped head on into a barrier and burned to death. And those losers are supposed to be elite :jordangif

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Tayuya was pretty cool, cooler than any of the other Genin girls even. Wish she survived.
In hindsight I kinda wish the Sound 4 survived somehow and replaced Hebi/Taka. At least then it wouldn't be a team of characters that came out of nowhere, and you know aren't lame as shit like dollar store Android 16, A walking rape charge and the absolute wasted potential that was Suigetsu. That kage guy in the war arc represented his clan more in a few chapters than Suigetsu did in hundreds of chapters. Let that shit sink in :skully .

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oof Anko

She was my main back in Clash of Ninja

Wish all the Naruto games going forward had kept CoN's mechanics

Oof Anko

Funny cuz Genma, and the two gate guards are always said to have really cool designs

But I actually thought Hayate had the coolest design out of all of those leaf village dudes that werent part of the main cast

I always thought her revenge against Baki would have become more relevant in Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back