OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I know Goku's voice actor is in Digimon as well but at least she's voicing Dukemon, a Royal Knight.
It somehow feels a lot weirder to hear Zoro's voice coming out of an overgrown rabbit. :kobeha

At least the Ultimate form is a cool looking swordsman so it fits on that front though it's one sword short. :maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
He's a half-breed, whilst this is a full-blooded one. Pretty much every Saiyan woman we've seen in canon(low number, I know), has some kind of spikes to their hair, except for Fasha, but then, given Toriyama was ignoring anime Bardock's existence, I'm not sure we could count her.

Also, someone's gotta fix up that AI then, so you can redo this prompt, and we can have a side-by-side of both versions. For perfectly understandable reasons, of course. :kobeha
it works when she goes Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 3, , which kinda works
69.jpg
70.jpg

Today I became 31.
Aka today is my birthday
Happy Birthday GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
For anyone with a PS5, demo for Stellar Blade is out. Played it myself and oh boy.

All I got to say is the Japanese better step up their game because the Koreans are going to usurp them in console gaming just like they did with TVs if this is the kind of quality their going to start putting out

It really is pathetic to see Twitter Atheists needing to use AI to prove a non-existent point especially when The Bible does describe what Heaven is like... and it's not that and it also explains what Hell is like... which is also not like that.

This is literally the South Park version of Heaven and Hell which is meant to be a massive parody of both concepts(Only Mormons are accepted to Heaven and God is some Lizard being and Hell is still a torture chamber of the worst people imaginable... it's just because everyone else is here, you have a semblance of a civilization and Satan is just a gay bitchboy). It's even funnier because what is the point of Twitter Atheists doing this? I thought they don't believe in an Afterlife of any kind, why the hell would they believe Hell exists, let alone is the better place to be?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
It really is pathetic to see Twitter Atheists needing to use AI to prove a non-existent point especially when The Bible does describe what Heaven is like... and it's not that and it also explains what Hell is like... which is also not like that.

This is literally the South Park version of Heaven and Hell which is meant to be a massive parody of both concepts(Only Mormons are accepted to Heaven and God is some Lizard being and Hell is still a torture chamber of the worst people imaginable... it's just because everyone else is here, you have a semblance of a civilization and Satan is just a gay bitchboy). It's even funnier because what is the point of Twitter Atheists doing this? I thought they don't believe in an Afterlife of any kind, why the hell would they believe Hell exists, let alone is the better place to be?
Because even when they keep preaching they don't believe, there's a part of them that still does, just for the sake of being a 'rebel', even though they'll never admit to it, and deny it all day long. They hate the very concept of God/Gods being real(whether or not they actually are, is up for debate, given what we're working with here) and will denounce it at every turn, while playing up the devil/Lucifer constantly.

They'll go full Satanist, even joining the group, but delude themselves by telling everyone it's just them doing it to piss off the religious people, or something to that effect, and that they don't actually believe in Satan, only for you to listen to them speak for more than five minutes, and realize, that even if they don't realize it themselves, because they're not that bright, despite what they profess, that on some level they do, and are merely the types who would rather 'rule' in Hell, despite there being nothing to rule at all(if Hell truly exists, it ain't nothing like what you see in shows like Hazbin Hotel, for a recent example, if it's meant to be a punishment, you imbeciles), than serve in Heaven, or any equivalent of it, should afterlives exist.:kobeha

Because even when they keep preaching they don't believe, there's a part of them that still does, just for the sake of being a 'rebel', even though they'll never admit to it, and deny it all day long. They hate the very concept of God/Gods being real(whether or not they actually are, is up for debate, given what we're working with here) and will denounce it at every turn, while playing up the devil/Lucifer constantly.

They'll go full Satanist, even joining the group, but delude themselves by telling everyone it's just them doing it to piss off the religious people, or something to that effect, and that they don't actually believe in Satan, only for you to listen to them speak for more than five minutes, and realize, that even if they don't realize it themselves, because they're not that bright, despite what they profess, that on some level they do, and are merely the types who would rather 'rule' in Hell, despite there being nothing to rule at all(if Hell truly exists, it ain't nothing like what you see in shows like Hazbin Hotel, for a recent example, if it's meant to be a punishment, you imbeciles), than serve in Heaven, or any equivalent of it, should afterlives exist.:kobeha

Truly is a sad sight to see, to be honest.
If you are going to stick to your guns, fucking stick to your guns already. Either be a Satanist or be an Atheist, trying to be one while pretending to be another to "offend folks" is even more cringe than just being one or the other.
It just further shows just how dumb Atheists are.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Truly is a sad sight to see, to be honest.
If you are going to stick to your guns, fucking stick to your guns already. Either be a Satanist or be an Atheist, trying to be one while pretending to be another to "offend folks" is even more cringe than just being one or the other.
It just further shows just how dumb Atheists are.
These peeps are though. Their whole stick, from the beginning, is just lashing out at religious people, for saying anything they disagree with, simply because they believe something they don't believe, and have a meaning in life through their God or Gods that they don't have, which triggers them enough to have a go at them, but then pretend they are the rational ones, and that they're the ones living a more free and fulfilling life by not subscribing to God/Gods.(They tend to subscribe to communism instead, which is lmao levels, as that is basically just Heaven on Earth, the ideal that can never be achieved, unless God/Gods are directly involved. :mjlol )

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

I remember my Atheist days when i was a teen glad i wasn't nearly as retard as these people :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back