• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember my Atheist days when i was a teen glad i wasn't nearly as retard as these people :skully

I'm honestly happy I never was an atheist. The closest way I can describe myself is that I believed that Magic, Gods and otherwise exist explicitly until you can prove without a shadow of a doubt that they never existed.
Even now, while I believe Jesus Christ is my lord and savior(Baptist here), how I see things never vanished. I never worshipped any other god but I do acknowledge they can exist, I believe Magic exists even if it's an affront to God(Though I believe that's more based on Catholicism and even then, you have stories like with Merlin that shows exceptions can exist through hilarious means) and unless you give me proof that they don't exist, I will never believe you in that they don't.

I even take the twist that happened in Star Ocean 3 into potential account because hilariously, that became an actual debating point well after that game came out :heston

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
WOW! Even knowing about the gist of the episode going in, just the complete tonal shift between episodes 12 and 13 of Ghost Game is insane.

I mean we go from a largely comedic B-movie inspired infestation story with a green version of Vegimon clones, resolved peacefully when the original shows up to save the clones from getting nuked by WezenGammamon...to a Gorimon/Gorillamon getting a fucking knife in the skull in the very first scene of the next episode. Even more horrific when it's revealed Sealsdramon is just killing Digimon for the sake of a body count. :geezuspepe

I have to admit Gammamon straight up wailing over Bokomon's death did get me a little bit. :aquacry

Fantastic episode without a shadow of a doubt. Dig the Darth Vader style breathing Sealsdramon gets and how it's basically the only sound he makes for most of the episode. He was going full Predator here and I love it. :awesome

@Derpmaster9000 @Darth Nihilus @Nevermind @Blade We have officially found new KINO Wrestling boys!

1711744597883-png.5860742

HAHAHAHA! It's a fucking mugging, goddamn. :jordangif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I'm honestly happy I never was an atheist. The closest way I can describe myself is that I believed that Magic, Gods and otherwise exist explicitly until you can prove without a shadow of a doubt that they never existed.
Even now, while I believe Jesus Christ is my lord and savior(Baptist here), how I see things never vanished. I never worshipped any other god but I do acknowledge they can exist, I believe Magic exists even if it's an affront to God(Though I believe that's more based on Catholicism and even then, you have stories like with Merlin that shows exceptions can exist through hilarious means) and unless you give me proof that they don't exist, I will never believe you in that they don't.

I even take the twist that happened in Star Ocean 3 into potential account because hilariously, that became an actual debating point well after that game came out :heston
Was that a typo?

the-rock.gif

The Bible does bring up other gods. It just points out that their just more machinations by the Devil

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Fantastic episode without a shadow of a doubt. Dig the Darth Vader style breathing Sealsdramon gets and how it's basically the only sound he makes for most of the episode. He was going full Predator here and I love it. :awesome
Actually I should probably amend that to he was going full BAD BLOOD Predator otherwise it'd be insulting.
Most Yautja aren't out here knifing guys sitting at a bench eating and minding their own business. :maybe

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

I'm agnostic i like being very open minded about the possibilities out there, i was also baptized but i was never able to truly worship any God, i think if Jesus and God is real he would rather i stick to my way than a false worship out of interest though

I'm a pretty pessimistic person but for some reason when it come to stuff like this i'm very optimistic :skully

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

@Derpmaster9000 @Nevermind @Darth Nihilus
We are full Attitude Era and then some as The Final Boss Rock literally beat the shit out of Cody... even AFTER the Cameras stopped rolling!
:risigif
Dude went full Heel Rock vs. fucking MANKIND on Cody, holy shit:heston

Yeah I think I'm going to have to premier the new channel with the video on the bloodline story. Over and above Tolkien. WrestleMania Sunday would be a great time.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Downloading Morrowind Remastered. New modlist that populated for Morrowind. Pretty good too.

Gonna do another playthrough nice and fresh.

Happy birthday, you artistic, beautiful bastard. :mshad

Hope you have a wonderful day. Peace be upon you.:mshad

Happy Birthday man.

Congrats.

View attachment 1088happy birthday.

Happy birthday man

Happy Birthday!:catgirljamn

Happy Birthday @Xadlin

Happy Birthday friend!
QNkk7a4.jpg

Happy Birthday my dude :yousmart

Happy birthday old man :supercat

Happy birthday ya bastard
Heres a titty as a gift
GJ0tSYjXUAAvHB9
GJ0qc5faoAAB43V
GJsKfqtWEAInPsq

Happy Birthday @Xadlin

:mshad

Happy Birthday

it works when she goes Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 3, , which kinda works
69.jpg
70.jpg

Happy Birthday GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Thank you everyone
I had a good day! Got the dune trilogy in books tk read, went and watched Godzilla and king movie in cinema and got to drink my fave koolaid.
We don’t sell koolaid in Sweden so it’s a delicacy here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back