• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Oh my Fucking God, this IGN France idiot is doubling down. :facepalm

"Eve's design is dangerous because real women get hit, denigrated and even commit suicide because they can not live up to the standards of fictional woman that men expect." :whatisthis

So basically this dude seems to be of the opinion that men can't distinguish fiction from reality and only want women who look like Eve. Like ignoring the fact only a delusional minority of men would think like this, women are just as likely to do the same in reverse with exactly the same end results, yet I'm sure he doesn't give a flying fuck how good looking fictional men are in games.

And all this over a game where the fanservice isn't even THAT extreme, especially in comparison to Bayonetta or 2B. Bayonetta 1 alone had multiple individual scenes with more fanservice than the entire Stellar Blade demo.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So basically this dude seems to be of the opinion that men can't distinguish fiction from reality and only want women who look like Eve. Like ignoring the fact only a delusional minority of men would think like this, women are just as likely to do the same in reverse with exactly the same end results, yet I'm sure he doesn't give a flying fuck how good looking fictional men are in games.
And meanwhile men who do want women who look like that and unapologetically go after them and be (a bit) of a dick in the process are exactly the ones who are most likely to get them, while whiny bitches like him just bitch.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Posts are just nothing but Nikocado comparisons

I’m fine for the most part with Aloy other than she’s a bit boring for a protagonist but damn

:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So I just experienced an earthquake. It was kind of fun.

Ain't nothin' beautiful about that. These geeks insist on ugly characters now because they're insecure.
She’s plain looking at best. I did notice they made her look more husky in Forbidden West which as you can see did not go well.

I can’t wait for the replies if they dare to do an anniversary for Abby

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So I just experienced an earthquake. It was kind of fun.

Ain't nothin' beautiful about that. These geeks insist on ugly characters now because they're insecure.
The woke geeks, anyway. The normal nerds and regular dudes are clowning on her face, comparing it to Nikocado... which is kinda fair, given that her face in the sequel really does look like it was modelled off him, unironically. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
GKZ6ydrWUAALAX7

:russ

It’s only gotten worse now that it’s confirmed Sweet Baby Inc. were consultants for this game too

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
There are some men out there, with standards lower than the ground, that would hit that, unfortunately. All these decades of feminazi bullshit and single mothers(state-sponsored, I might add, because big daddy gov always makes things worse) raising bitch-ass boys that know nothing of a real father has done insane damage to the men of today, as a whole. And all by design, so they can try for their nanny-state 'utopia' that legit never works. Rinse, recycle, repeat. :scust

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
There are some men out there, with standards lower than the ground, that would hit that, unfortunately. All these decades of feminazi bullshit and single mothers(state-sponsored, I might add, because big daddy gov always makes things worse) raising bitch-ass boys that know nothing of a real father has done insane damage to the men of today, as a whole. And all by design, so they can try for their nanny-state 'utopia' that legit never works. Rinse, recycle, repeat. :scust
Got this fat sow to thank for it

1WSFWK3.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
All the more reason I’m glad Stellar Blade has blown up like it has ever since the demo dropped showing it’s not just eye candy but a genuinely well made game.

Of note, I really love the hit detection in this game which is important for a faster than usual Soulsbourne title. If I got hit, it was no other fault than my own and likewise, the game know when I avoided an enemy’s attack

For a demo of a game with still a month of development to go before it releases, the polish already for it is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back