• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Got a lot more people to blame than Anita, lad. Though she was certainly one of the more vocal cows a while back. :kobeha
She basically kickstarted it all with GamerGate and than AAA developers to prove their feminist allies, took her side over the gamers in that debacle and hired her for consulting. Bit every single of them in ass each time.

Prime example being this dipshit right here

Andy Gavin, Jason Rubin, and Amy Hennig who all could pump out new, quality games one after another in 1-2 years time with not a single one being a remaster.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Last edited:

Lazywaka

Illustrious

Posts are just nothing but Nikocado comparisons

I’m fine for the most part with Aloy other than she’s a bit boring for a protagonist but damn

:hestonpls

She’s plain looking at best. I did notice they made her look more husky in Forbidden West which as you can see did not go well.

I can’t wait for the replies if they dare to do an anniversary for Abby

I genuinely enjoyed the first game but forbidden west didn't look very good. Anyone know if it's actually worth getting?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Shit even Horizon Zero Dawn was basically a momentary distraction before I went back to Nier Automata and the Crash Bandicoot remakes

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
PS5 has been a straight up letdown with Sony completely dropping the ball on all the great IPs they refuse to touch and kill any chances of by closing down studios left and right and laying off employees.

Stellar Blade pretty much saving them at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back