OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kishimoto is not writing Boruto.

Only someone who's never read Naruto could think that.

Pretty much nothing in Boruto resembles Naruto in terms of thematics, aesthetics, and storylines.

:rock

:obamalaughI see Fused has further lost his mind considering it's all but stated by Ikemoto and others that Kishimoto is writing Boruto now and has been since Sasuke lost his Sharinnegan due to sheer retardation(Not like it matters since Kishimoto was still supervising and approving of everything in Boruto...).
Secondly, Kishimoto has gotten worse and even his beginning is more or less due to his editor rather than Kishimoto himself. It's pretty obvious the second his main editor left, Naruto started going downhill badly, Axed Eight fucking exploded harder than any of Mashima's works and Boruto has not touched even a tenth of Naruto's popularity.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It really did and it makes me sad. I got into GG back in 97. Rented it and bio-broly and me and my cousins liked it so much I "accidently" ripped a page from the book it came with so moms had to buy it instead.

Some of the most enjoyable characters ever and they reduced them to stereotypes with a focus on pandering to these autistic ass niggas. Knowing this is the direction the games taking in the future too feels like hearing Toriyama died again

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like, if you're saying you had to "break" your old series for the chance to move forward then it means you never had faith in your design from the beginning because something good doesn't need to pander to anyone to reach a broader audience. This doesn't even make sense since GG has always been pretty popular both in jp and here even during the period of BB's rise. All BB did was make niggas want another fucking GG. So his thinking that he needed to just say fuck what he's already built up in order to reach more people just doesn't track. Someone holding a gun to this niggas head or he got freaky with a post op and it blew his mind

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GJcLks5XkAAmeho.png%3Alarge

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Like, if you're saying you had to "break" your old series for the chance to move forward then it means you never had faith in your design from the beginning because something good doesn't need to pander to anyone to reach a broader audience. This doesn't even make sense since GG has always been pretty popular both in jp and here even during the period of BB's rise. All BB did was make niggas want another fucking GG. So his thinking that he needed to just say fuck what he's already built up in order to reach more people just doesn't track. Someone holding a gun to this niggas head or he got freaky with a post op and it blew his mind
Fucking sucks how he sounds proud of it too, and its not even the big sucess he is trying to paint it as

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Being real how do old heads feel about strive

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Mori was protecting us the whole time

I'll never make fun of him again :wow

He had the vision the whole time :wow

Being real how do old heads feel about strive
In terms of the story? Depends. Most weren't into the story and didn't care. The ones that did like me think the long ass wait for a conclusion wasn't worth it but at least its something considering there was a time before 2014 where no one thought we were getting more GG. Gameplay wise both me and my cousin dropped it about a month in and he was considered top 5 Rams at the time so that should tell you something lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back