OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
@Qinglong First fucking chapter the Elders and Lord sat in the first room., Even the first elder disrespect the Heavenly demon supreme and literally showed their infighting infront of the Murim Alliance, and the fucking Supreme didn't even kill him. Seriously the Elders need an overhaul so bad they can't even maintain heirarchy infront of the enemy camp right in the middle of a coallition talk.

Supreme is even worst than a circus. dude is upgraded to a whole amusement park.

I thought you meant chapter 1 not first chapter of the conference and went back to the literal beginning :kobeha (I still haven't found that conference, middle of work)

But yeah the dumb move he made was he didn't think the surviving family member(s) from his generation's competition would take revenge on him

He was already suffering the effects from his first appearance

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I thought you meant chapter 1 not first chapter of the conference and went back to the literal beginning :kobeha (I still haven't found that conference, middle of work)

But yeah the dumb move he made was he didn't think the surviving family member(s) from his generation's competition would take revenge on him

He was already suffering the effects from his first appearance
This fucking clowns, So the author introduce 4th group that was suppose to be the position of the demon heavenly cult?

Is the Author writing the Demon heavenly cult as a dark sect at this point instead of a demon sect.

:rock and this 4th group is the true Demon Heavenly Cult as almost every member of them is as strong if not stronger than an elder.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
It's official the supreme is a complete dumbass.

Dude step down you stupid fucking clown. Boistering the power of the clan and opposing the only literal heir to your throne ain't this shithead fucking dumb.

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
I wasn't joking when I said he was already suffering the effects from the beginning

he's still suffering them at that point so GL cause I don't think the translation even gets to the spoiler I sent earlier :kobeha

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I wasn't joking when I said he was already suffering the effects from the beginning

he's still suffering them at that point so GL cause I don't think the translation even gets to the spoiler I sent earlier :kobeha
I'm going to look for the original novel I don't think this shit has no novel.
Let's see how deep this dumb rabbit hole is.

:skully wait never mind. google literally has it on the first result. I'll check that.

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
The novel translation is not good

which is why I didn't bother reading it

it's like one step above ESG MTL tier

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
The novel translation is not good

which is why I didn't bother reading it

it's like one step above ESG MTL tier
Don't need to worry about that I literally read the MTL of Martial peak that's like 6009 chapters Basically I finished the whole novel while most people is like 1k in the story..

this one is 400 I'm ok with this. :skully

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Okay, it seems someone went back and fixed the worst novel translation I'd seen in months, so it depends which one you find

the original is worst than MP's MTL TBH

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Okay, it seems someone went back and fixed the worst novel translation I'd seen in months, so it depends which one you find

last for today as I need some cleaning and sleeping to do.

So like father like son that they like cutting the arm of their brothers.

:skully luckily dude has nano and didn't became as dumb as his dad.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

He had Qi Deviation because of internal injury.
Okay understandable but still he was pretty dumb to be toyed by the clans.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
psalms_of_a_timeworn_soul_by_tigerlady316_dh3hutf-fullview.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Yeah the MC doesn't fall for the exact same traps his dad did
It's worst

Author pulled a shigi.

He was literally a dumbass since he was a kid.

Somehow some kid knows the blood reversing technique and gave it to this dumb ass and he has been on this state since he was a kid.

:skully dude this is MHA level writing.

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
It's worst

Author pulled a shigi.

He was literally a dumbass since he was a kid.

Somehow some kid knows the blood reversing technique and gave it to this dumb ass and he has been on this state since he was a kid.

:skully dude this is MHA level writing.

Nah that's part of the thing I said was in spoiler, I just couldn't confirm it

the "kid" is part of a trap set up by the families to screw over the MC's dad

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Didn't play Duel Links. But does Sherry deck even have way to spam Barrone?

Still, at least Revolver hasn't got Savage for now lol.
Just the fact that Baronne is now in Duel Links is a problem

And actually she can. Baronne is part of the support she got in Duelist of Whirlwind and she can bring it out consistently enough

Last edited:

How the hell do people continue to delude themselves on this shit? It's literally the same cycle again and again:
  • Character fights Sukuna
  • Character somehow fights well beyond their station(Especially if they never really fought before)
  • Sukuna praises said character(or shit talks Itadori)
  • Sukuna pulls bullshit out of ass and suddenly wins the battle.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
How the hell do people continue to delude themselves on this shit? It's literally the same cycle again and again:
  • Character fights Sukuna
  • Character somehow fights well beyond their station(Especially if they never really fought before)
  • Sukuna praises said character(or shit talks Itadori)
  • Sukuna pulls bullshit out of ass and suddenly wins the battle.
time is a flat circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back