OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
GLWAvXnXwAAUtEa

^ Wanna hear some thoughts are.

Assuming there’s power to last the whole year, my laptop. Even with no internet, can play shit offline, write, read stuff I got saved, etc

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
A plane so I can leave if I get bored :zaru
Would you actually fly it though?

I tried a flight simulator at a U.S. army event that puts you in a ball that actually moves with your controls and it was so hard for me, spent most of the simulator upside down.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
GLWAvXnXwAAUtEa

^ Wanna hear some thoughts are.

Assuming there’s power to last the whole year, my laptop. Even with no internet, can play shit offline, write, read stuff I got saved, etc
This if it has electricity I'll bring my PC, read the novels I downloaded, manga, and play games I have in my PC even without the internet I could live there, sleep, swim if possible. seriously as long as it has food, I wouldn't care. It's going to be a year vacation with all the rest I could get I'd take that.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So your laptop as well?

Gotta ask, anyone see any way to get down to the water from there without the fall killing you?
if you have a rope could be doable if you know how to climb mountains.

Other than that if you're a professional cliff diver it should be doable. again you're really only jumping down there if you have a way to go back up as you don't want to be in a cave down there specially if high tide hits.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Though with the implication of House being alive? That means The House Always Wins is the official ending for New Vegas. If so, very nice.

I didn't care that the NCR was destroyed. Just that it was destroyed before the events of New Vegas.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
if you have a rope could be doable if you know how to climb mountains.

Other than that if you're a professional cliff diver it should be doable. again you're really only jumping down there if you have a way to go back up as you don't want to be in a cave down there specially if high tide hits.
Think I’ll just chill at the home and surrounding landscape for the year, thank you

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
New Vegas is still canon. It seems the time-line when Shady Sands gets bombed was just a blunder on Bethesda's part.

Makes me hate the show less.

Confusion in some cases

Confusion is Bethesda's middle name shits like Ultra Instinct for them :jordangif .

It's going to be fun thinking of how they'll screw up that Blade game. Cause God forbid my nigga gets a damn break for once:wow.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
1713104780191.png

@Atem @NostalgiaFan Nah, I would still say it fucked it all up by completely forgetting why the entire philosophical message of Fallout exists.
The theme is still there. We see it with Hank, and how he destroyed Shady Sands. As well as the BOS murdering the NCR remnants. The us versus them mentality is prominent in the ending, and everything bad that happens is because of humans being human. It's the flashbacks that are a problem. They give it a face.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
The only problems I have currently is the incompetent portrayal of the BOS, Vault-Tec being master manipulators behind everything in the Great War, and the lack of hope. Fallout was always dark, but there was a glimmer of industry and an effort at rebuilding.

Back