OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

:whatisthis
Mother Nature decided how many times I slide by those flare ups, it was my time to get caught in a deep one...
Tell me about it. Where I live, it's been raining for an entire week. It stops for 2 hours per day, then it resumes as if it was the most natural thing in the world (and we're already in autumn season)

Not nearly that strong, but annoying as hell

Last edited:

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wasn't Chud the name of a monster that came out of the sewer in a movie from the 80s? I always thought that word referred to an ugly person who came out of the sewer.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Chud as an insult has been around since I was a kid but it was one of those white kid words.(not being racist its just shit you would hear a white person say)
I know its been around for a while but people nowadays use in a complete different way,at least online

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Wasn't Chud the name of a monster that came out of the sewer in a movie from the 80s? I always thought that word referred to an ugly person who came out of the sewer.
Yes

Redditors claim that’s where the word came from but I doubt it tbh. That was a lesser known monster movie

Rent free

Also kinda late, Vince McMahon has been gone for months. On top of being tasteless.

It's fucked up too since it's still all allegations and it's kinda looking like the woman did this just for the money...

Meanwhile if we are going to go to that side, both his dad and Tony Khan associated with the Saudis more than once... so what fucking right does Tony have to throw stones?

Real talk? This is the type of shit that's gonna kill any and all goodwill AEW had gained completely and utterly.

Tony Khan had THE BIGGEST STAGE he has ever had to promote AEW... and WWE STILL lives rent-free in his head. How the fuck do you blow such a huge opportunity to the point even the REPORTERS look uncomfortable as fuck in that interview?

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I'd say something about the mha chapter but nothing really happened. Afo is just kinda fighting for the sake of it since Izuku's stupid plan lost Ofa/Yoichi.

Tapeboy's speech to Afo is some hilarious shit though. In response to Afo saying despair and tragedies is what gives one's quirk or whatever power, this nigga starts talking about how his philosophy on that. He says that because he got stronger through training and his life hasn't been full of ups and downs like Afo's or something......as I'd this dude is seen training or even having a damn life :skully . We don't even know what this man's parents look like or see his hobbies and he's talking about his life :jordangif.

On a similar note it's pretty ridiculous to point out the ups and downs of Afo's life. You can't do that shit when a few chapters ago you showed that he was born evil from the womb to the point he killed his mom and disabled his brother.

Izuku talks about how he only has the embers of Ofa left and no longer has the quirks....no shit nigga you're the one who intentionally threw it away instead of killing Shiggy :mjlol. He talks about how the shirt Aizawa gave him is a special All Might exclusive brand that the civilians gave him..cause that matters.

Endeavor and Shoto blasting Afo with a combined flashfire fist when they showed up is about the only good thing that happened.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
GMHP9oiWIAAlHBO

Back