• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
:amazing

Boss asf. You’re a lucky player.

Also have they released light and darkness dragon lord yet? Was looking for it on tcglayer and couldn’t find it
You talking about the new Fusion monster? No idea.

I’m loving this recent trend of Konami finally giving legacy support to manga themes in core-sets

Before, you’d be lucky at best with having all the manga cards printed and maybe given slight buffs.

Now we got a full Light and Darkness Dragon theme here and just a few sets ago we got the White theme from Arc-V manga with new stuff

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
You talking about the new Fusion monster? No idea.

I’m loving this recent trend of Konami finally giving legacy support to manga themes in core-sets

Before, you’d be lucky at best with having all the manga cards printed and maybe given slight buffs.

Now we got a full Light and Darkness Dragon theme here and just a few sets ago we got the White theme from Arc-V manga with new stuff

Yeah shit is poppin right now.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

:eksip Square going out of exclusivity. Damn.

I mean, it’s been costing them money left and right.

I can’t believe they didn’t get the hint the first time that no one actually gives a fuck about inclusivity or PC when 2B’s thighs alone took the Nier franchise out of its niche status while Forspoken, their attempt at appealing to that supposed wider audience that doesn’t actually exist, flopped

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
They really want this point proven? Have Yoko Taro do a Drakengard 3 remake done by either Platinum or the team that did the Nier Replicant remake and give Zero an even sexier design while also providing the option to dress her in 2B, A2, and Kaine outfits

And just watch as the game prints money

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If Square Enix is smart, they better not go to Microsoft now unless they want to have to start designing their women to look like that fucking she-male protagonist in the upcoming Fable game.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GNcFa4OWEAAd_xW

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
If Square Enix is smart, they better not go to Microsoft now unless they want to have to start designing their women to look like that fucking she-male protagonist in the upcoming Fable game.
If Square is smart they will realize their methods are stupid, first they would remove their ethics department and stop doing retarded decisions like trying to follow industry trends trends, imagine wanting to do go back to your former glory but all they can do is copy-paste trends done by other instead of setting new standards

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If Square is smart they will realize their methods are stupid, first they would remove their ethics department and stop doing retarded decisions like trying to follow industry trends trends, imagine wanting to do go back to your former glory but all they can do is copy-paste trends done by other instead of setting new standards
Pmuch. Like, it’s nice that they seem to be reducing Sony’s budget influence on them but I don’t really consider this a huge win like that video implies.

When Square Enix announces their dismantling their worse then useless “ethics department” then we’re talking.

It’ll be almost as big of a win as Sony PlayStation announcing their moving back to Japan and cutting off all ties with the fairies that have infected their company since they moved to California

:eksip Square going out of exclusivity. Damn.

They kinda have to as they aren't getting shit with the exclusivity and doing this shit with the ludicrous budgets and otherwise from Triple A companies basically means they was slowly killing themselves.
I'm not surprised if they also realized Sony is a slow sinking ship with how many people despise the shit Sony is trying to force people to do and going beyond the pale with their EULAs despite being completely unenforceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back