• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Adamant soul @Masterblack06 @Cubey @DestinyDestroyer We finally getting that Number C32 Shark Drake Rank 5

1930_20240419070313_2JcoH9RcvClQIcGweVi1niwF9HnlYWXOf00kzFCiHlyQB2AdLiVyEF3DLemj0AxT.jpg

Chaos Numbers 32 Kaikouryuu Shark Drake Leviath / Number C32: Shark Drake Leviathan
Water Sea Serpent / Xyz / Effect
RK5 3100/2600
4 Level 5 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by discarding 1 Spell and using 1 Rank 4 “Shark Drake” Xyz Monster you control. (Transfer its materials to this card.)
(1) Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate its effects, and if you do, change its ATK/DEF to 0.
(2) This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase.
(3) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage

:amazing

So glad I still got my Shark Deck and all that awesome recent support they got

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So I'm reading the original Batman (Detective Comics 1939) issues

Bruce had no fucking qualms about killing bad guys

He actually said it was justified

:mjpls

Bro is fucking versatile with the utility belt in his early issues :heston
He carried a gun on him didn’t he

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon

@Adamant soul @Masterblack06 @Cubey @DestinyDestroyer We finally getting that Number C32 Shark Drake Rank 5

1930_20240419070313_2JcoH9RcvClQIcGweVi1niwF9HnlYWXOf00kzFCiHlyQB2AdLiVyEF3DLemj0AxT.jpg

Chaos Numbers 32 Kaikouryuu Shark Drake Leviath / Number C32: Shark Drake Leviathan
Water Sea Serpent / Xyz / Effect
RK5 3100/2600
4 Level 5 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by discarding 1 Spell and using 1 Rank 4 “Shark Drake” Xyz Monster you control. (Transfer its materials to this card.)
(1) Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate its effects, and if you do, change its ATK/DEF to 0.
(2) This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase.
(3) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage

:amazing

So glad I still got my Shark Deck and all that awesome recent support they got

LETS. FUCKIN. GO!!!!!!!!

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Smackdown needs to get their shit together with these King and Queen of the Ring Matches, they've had one good one so far in Randy Orton vs AJ Styles, meanwhile Raw (to quote Sheamus) keeps giving us BANGER after BANGER after BANGER after BANGER.

I get Smackdown has less time to work with so we'll just have to see come this Smackdown how much better they do with more time to commit to the Quarter Finals matches. Randy vs Carmelo and Bianca vs Tiffany should at least be good.

Also can someone tell Iyo-Chan that she's meant to be a heel and that she shouldn't be playing to the crowd as much as she does, or at least should do so in more of a heel like manner? Either that or turn her Babyface, she basically got to be one for the Shayna match and consistently gets cheered so I don't see why not.

The only issue I see with it is that Raw is seriously lacking when it comes to female heels so yeah.

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
What we should have gotten in the Water Duelist pack.

Shark Drake > Silent Honors ARK any day

Agreed. And I just got an additional $138 from a refund today. Gonna spend it on utopic dragon, ZEXAL, and NGEPPD :amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back