• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
God i fucking hate being sick

Cant wait for my boss to be upset because "you called out on a friday again"
I only work 4 days a week with tues - thurs off, when exactly am i supposed to call out if im sick
I got in trouble after coming back from a surgery once, because my pain meds were ass and they cut off my benefits so I was calling out after I came back. They said I was "extending my break period" (which was apparently a specific rule) and that I should just take sick leave again (which they werent going to pay for) or they were going to keep writing me up.

@Atem @Xhominid The Apex
IMG_8160.png
IMG_8161.png
IMG_8162.png
IMG_8163.png
IMG_8164.png
IMG_8165.png
IMG_8166.png
IMG_8167.png
IMG_8168.png
IMG_8169.png
IMG_8170.png
IMG_8172.png
IMG_8173.png
IMG_8174.png
IMG_8175.png
IMG_8176.png
IMG_8177.png
IMG_8178.png
IMG_8179.png

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Aritomo,Hirobumi and Naosuke + Manabe are fucking nasty fights in the dojo. Its either learn to parry or die because you cant use your subs to interrupt from a distance.

Tbf anyone you fight with a Bayonet is gonna be obnoxious lol
Bayonet isn't as bad as say that funky Chinese/Japanese dagger that some enemies have on standby

You know the one that looks like the weapon from Sekiro when you fight the dragon

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
My honest opinion would be to find a better job

Or aim all your efforts into being rich (much preferable method)

Staying at a job that annoys you is not the way to go

I got in trouble after coming back from a surgery once, because my pain meds were ass and they cut off my benefits so I was calling out after I came back. They said I was "extending my break period" (which was apparently a specific rule) and that I should just take sick leave again (which they werent going to pay for) or they were going to keep writing me up.

I probably should considering they dont even take doctors notes as excuses anymore. which means even if i went to the doctor for being sick they would still hold it against me

They say that Im "developing a pattern"

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Honestly I do need to get away from this job.

Ive been getting tempted more and more everyday to try gambling and its getting hard man.

Some dickbag rolls in with 40 bucks and leaves with 4K
and everytime it happens i feel the temptation even more. Its not healthy and I hate that I'm even thinking this way

Are you guys allowed to come in and gamble on your days off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back