• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Atem @Xhominid The Apex
Character AI Arlan Vorlesh and ChatGPT Xiahou Dun :kannasip
IMG_8148.png
IMG_8149.png
IMG_8150.png
IMG_8151.png
IMG_8152.png
IMG_8153.png
IMG_8154.png
IMG_8155.png
IMG_8156.png
IMG_8157.png
IMG_8158.png
IMG_8159.png

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
@Darth Nihilus @Vespa Crabro

New patch in Ronin lets you individually equip different styles for the same weapon type

So if you equip two different uchigatana you have can a different set of styles for it instead of it just sharing styles across the weapon type as well as making it easier to switch stances

Theyre also adding a lot of replay to the midnight mode which means I actually have something to do. Path of chaos is supposed to act like an enemy randomizer. They also added new bosses to the dojo that should have been in the base game (like your blade twin)

Theyve also given a lot of buffs in general to certain styles and martial skills as well as added a few new set pieces.

Overall some good shit
I’m just about done with the Yokohama portion of the game, hovering around level 20.

Wish they’d add more styles to certain weapons since the katana has like literally triple what other weapons get

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
The answers are the best. :kobeha :kobeha :kobeha :kobeha
There are Sentai teams that are very weak (Liveman and Zyuranger for example. Zyuranger were defeated by Doras in a live stage) and other Sentai members that can fight against Kamen Rider (GokaiRed and Red Buster for example. Also, Maskman helped Black RX defeat General Jark and Shadowmoon).
yep it's pretty even where the top of the top can practically compete with each other.

But not every sentai will have a good day fighting with Kamen Rider and vice versa.

:eksip

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
@Darth Nihilus @Vespa Crabro

New patch in Ronin lets you individually equip different styles for the same weapon type

So if you equip two different uchigatana you have can a different set of styles for it instead of it just sharing styles across the weapon type as well as making it easier to switch stances

Theyre also adding a lot of replay to the midnight mode which means I actually have something to do. Path of chaos is supposed to act like an enemy randomizer. They also added new bosses to the dojo that should have been in the base game (like your blade twin)

Theyve also given a lot of buffs in general to certain styles and martial skills as well as added a few new set pieces.

Overall some good shit

I know

Been having fun for most of last night and this morning :heston

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Just learned Alison Viktorin got fired from Funimation a few years ago for calling January 6 rioters what they were - Antifa thugs in disguise and the whole thing a massively overblown and staged hoax.

My respect for her has shot up the roof

Her and Vic both got the last laugh anyway given the current state of Funimation

:hestonpls

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I’m just about done with the Yokohama portion of the game, hovering around level 20.

Wish they’d add more styles to certain weapons since the katana has like literally triple what other weapons get

The Uchi and Odachi were clearly the favored children since as of now they have about twice the styles of every other weapon. Cool for niggas like me that are in love with the Katana but as a fan of the Nagi and spear too I wish we got more shit. As you play through you'll see enemies that use styles you don't have for all types of different shit which makes me think they'll release more styles later or as dlc(One style isn't even unlocked until you beat the story.) Considering they're introducing new sets its entirely possible.
Also been learning more styles in the Dojo

Mainly what I wanna learn now besides how to counter all the styles is Tatsumi-Ryu
Any Shinobi style has a counterspark capable of countering every stance. They just don't have any advantage over any other style. Tatsumi has my fav counterspark and you'll see why when you get it

Also known as Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu :mjpls
lol

lmao

Keep playing

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
The Uchi and Odachi were clearly the favored children since as of now they have about twice the styles of every other weapon. Cool for niggas like me that are in love with the Katana but as a fan of the Nagi and spear too I wish we got more shit. As you play through you'll see enemies that use styles you don't have for all types of different shit which makes me think they'll release more styles later or as dlc(One style isn't even unlocked until you beat the story.) Considering they're introducing new sets its entirely possible.

Any Shinobi style has a counterspark capable of countering every stance. They just don't have any advantage over any other style. Tatsumi has my fav counterspark and you'll see why when you get it

lol

lmao

Keep playing

Bruh I am becoming a Parry God of this game

even Tatsumi can't stop me right now

I was countersparking his vacuum slices left and right

Only niggas I got a problem with right now besides Naosuke is the guy with the Bayonet and the other dude with the Polearm that is his partner in crime

Everyone else has been mid

Then there's that Chiba chick

She's fucking fast

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Bruh I am becoming a Parry God of this game

even Tatsumi can't stop me right now

I was countersparking his vacuum slices left and right

Only niggas I got a problem with right now besides Naosuke is the guy with the Bayonet and the other dude with the Polearm that is his partner in crime

Everyone else has been mid

Then there's that Chiba chick

She's fucking fast

Aritomo,Hirobumi and Naosuke + Manabe are fucking nasty fights in the dojo. Its either learn to parry or die because you cant use your subs to interrupt from a distance.

Tbf anyone you fight with a Bayonet is gonna be obnoxious lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back