• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Crazy powerful search card for any deck using the Over 100 Barian Number Monsters.

Not just Tachyon, but Battlin Boxer and Shark both just got a huge consistency boost too. Really just about any deck with an Xyz strategy to it provided their willing to commit to the space of at least 1 Barian Number monster

And this card itself can be searched with Seventh Ascension too.

@Masterblack06 @Adamant soul @DestinyDestroyer @Cubey full list of every monster you can potentially search with this, just remember you can’t summon anything from the Extra Deck except Xyz monsters for the rest of the turn

Level 4/5 WATER or Aqua (Number 101/Number C101)

Level 4/5 LIGHT or Fairy (Number 102/Number C102)

Level 4/5 WATER or Fairy (Number 103/Number C103)

Level 4 LIGHT or Spellcaster (Number 104)

Level 5 DARK or Spellcaster (Number C104)

Level 4/5 FIRE or Warrior (Number 105/Number C105)

Level 4/5 EARTH or Rock (Number 106/Number C106)

Level 8/9 LIGHT or Dragon (Number 107/Number C107)

EDIT: This fucking thing searches Thunder King or Inspector Boarder too

Absolutely disgusting

:hestonpls
And Umi can make use of this. Have Number 101 and Number C101 both in the Extra to grab either Electric Jellyfish or Kairyu-Shin Leviathan

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
GNn6iSJWIAAP5qa

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 Your boy King Tiger Wanghu can be searched with this too. And Fossil Dyna, Rai-Oh, Inspector Boarder, and other disgusting floodgates on legs.

This card really helps my Umi deck. All I need is to have 101 and C101 both in the Extra for a deck that doesn’t even use the Extra deck

kairyu_shin___leviathan_by_alanmac95_detyo5a-pre.jpg

^ If your not playing Water, have fun playing the game with this on the field

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Crazy powerful search card for any deck using the Over 100 Barian Number Monsters.

Not just Tachyon, but Battlin Boxer and Shark both just got a huge consistency boost too. Really just about any deck with an Xyz strategy to it provided their willing to commit to the space of at least 1 Barian Number monster

And this card itself can be searched with Seventh Ascension too.

@Masterblack06 @Adamant soul @DestinyDestroyer @Cubey full list of every monster you can potentially search with this, just remember you can’t summon anything from the Extra Deck except Xyz monsters for the rest of the turn

Level 4/5 WATER or Aqua (Number 101/Number C101)

Level 4/5 LIGHT or Fairy (Number 102/Number C102)

Level 4/5 WATER or Fairy (Number 103/Number C103)

Level 4 LIGHT or Spellcaster (Number 104)

Level 5 DARK or Spellcaster (Number C104)

Level 4/5 FIRE or Warrior (Number 105/Number C105)

Level 4/5 EARTH or Rock (Number 106/Number C106)

Level 8/9 LIGHT or Dragon (Number 107/Number C107)

EDIT: This fucking thing searches Thunder King or Inspector Boarder too

Absolutely disgusting

:hestonpls
And Umi can make use of this. Have Number 101 and Number C101 both in the Extra to grab either Electric Jellyfish or Kairyu-Shin Leviathan

@Masterblack06 Your boy King Tiger Wanghu can be searched with this too. And Fossil Dyna, Rai-Oh, Inspector Boarder, and other disgusting floodgates on legs.

This card really helps my Umi deck. All I need is to have 101 and C101 both in the Extra for a deck that doesn’t even use the Extra deck

kairyu_shin___leviathan_by_alanmac95_detyo5a-pre.jpg

^ If your not playing Water, have fun playing the game with this on the field
Screenshot_14.png

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Damn. Randy was just taking this all in. First time he's ever got his theme serenaded back to him, like that. Bro looked touched.

The French crowd were fucking awesome the whole show.

Then continuing to sing Cody Rhode's theme for several lines even after the music stopped, or giving Jey effectively the firefly treatment with their mobile phone lights during his entrance was some top tier audience participation.

I'm especially glad the latter seems to have caught on 'cause it adds a lot to Jey's entrance and frankly shows how over he is.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Konami really pulled out all the stops on this last Element themed set. Light has easily been the best set with all the great new cards added
Whats funny is people still saying that the clear world cards are bad because they do nothing by themselves and its like

Thats what other cards are for you clowns

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Whats funny is people still saying that the clear world cards are bad because they do nothing by themselves and its like

Thats what other cards are for you clowns
Damn, realized Raidraptors, Phantom Knights, and Burning Abyss missed out on this card.

This spell only searches Level 5 Dark monsters through Number C104

No Winged Beasts or Fiends among the Barian Numbers at all and for Warriors, only Level 4 and 5 Warrior through Number 105 and Number C105. Phantom Knights fall just short of that with all their important monsters being Level 3 Warriors

@Adamant soul Kinds ironic this card doesn’t help Vector’s deck Umbral Horror with Number 104 having incompatible Type and Attribute with them and Number C104 being too high a rank

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Damn, realized Raidraptors, Phantom Knights, and Burning Abyss missed out on this card.

This spell only searches Level 5 Dark monsters through Number C104

No Winged Beasts or Fiends among the Barian Numbers at all and for Warriors, only Level 4 and 5 Warrior through Number 105 and Number C105. Phantom Knights fall just short of that with all their important monsters being Level 3 Warriors

@Adamant soul Kinds ironic this card doesn’t help Vector’s deck Umbral Horror with Number 104 having incompatible Type or Attribure with them and Number C104 being too high a rank
Cant be giving support to "You activated a card effect? NEGATED, MINUS 1, HALF YOUR LP. EAT SHIT"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back