• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
aRqhyb5.png

:hestonpls

Anyways for some more somber news on my end today...

I was on my way to my local bakery cafe for one last time passing by cops trying to crack down on some vendors below the bridge of a railroad in middle of a busy town...

Only to find out that it was actually shut down for good, earlier than I expected.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

So the argument that "smilo's not actually a Sith" for how this series could ever have happened...completely torpedoed as even Smilo himself says Jedi would call him a Sith. :facepalm

And the insufferable Padawan somehow does better against him 1v1 than a bunch of Jedi Knights and a Jedi Master at the same time because fuck you. Though at least the annoying bint did end up dying which I'm sure most people are happy with despite Leslie's worst efforts to make you like her. :maybe

Also fair reminder that Windu casually killed Jango AFTER disarming him so this notion that Jedi will NEVER kill someone who is unarmed is just complete nonsense. Especially when that person is a Sith lord who just killed like half a dozen Jedi, including the master who has him dead to right's apprentice.

These idiots need Cal Kestis to show up and shoot the fucker in the face after disarming him, just to prove a point.

All this time since the place's closure was announced prior to this, I had been wishing to get a Bacon Egg Bagel Breakfast Sandwich from that bakery place of mine for just one last time before it closed its doors.

But alas, I somehow failed to achieve that one final objective and my only best reaction that can possibly be conveyed now is a resounding:

Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

@Blade @Astaro @NostalgiaFan @Claudio Swiss @Gordo @Masterblack06 @anyone else here...

Back