• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Bruh I was playin Champions Online (which I may or may not make a thread on in the future) when I just spot this in the auction house
a1enkn.jpg

Literal babies can now oneshot the RWBY gods + solo 99% of the HST :skully

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Arin is just some fat asshole, ofc Sega prefers her over him :mjlol

One of them is legendarily bad at Sonic games and compared every 3d Sonic game to 06 during the 2010's, virtually destroying the reputation of 3d Sonic games for over a decade with said games only being looked upon fondly by the general public rather recently

The other is a dog

:eksip

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Adamant soul @Masterblack06 @Cubey @DestinyDestroyer

The three new themes coming out. Standard Dragon, Mecha, and Waifu. Will say, I love the art on all of them. Huge step up from the last few themes

Probably most interested in the Longhua Dragon theme and hoping it’s Synchro based.

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon

The layer you’re in mirrors the condition of your soul as well. Imagine hitler :mjlol

Ironically Satan’s layer, which is the final layer, is the opposite of the others in character (it is frozen rather than burning) yet equally as severe in intensity. The implication is what happens when you’ve completely lost your innocence.

Back