• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Uoruk Not exactly a baby, but not a grizzled vet yet, either. Got a ways to go, there, even if I've already learned quite a bit.(Always loads you don't know, and no matter what, there will continue to be plenty I don't)

One thing's for sure, though, whether or not God/Gods exist. Gotta remember to stay as humble as possible. Only let out the ego on occasion. If it ever gets out of control though, somehow, me being a young buck still, at least I got you lads to roast my ass and bring me back down to Earth. :heston

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Uoruk Not exactly a baby, but not a grizzled vet yet, either. Got a ways to go, there, even if I've already learned quite a bit.(Always loads you don't know, and no matter what, there will continue to be plenty I don't)

One thing's for sure, though, whether or not God/Gods exist. Gotta remember to stay as humble as possible. Only let out the ego on occasion. If it ever gets out of control though, somehow, me being a young buck still, at least I got you lads to roast my ass and bring me back down to Earth. :heston
Fellow Gen Z-er, be as cocky as you can 🫡

That arrogance will help you conquer many things in life if you control it

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
m48xOj9.gif
AI getting stronger i see

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Fellow Gen Z-er, be as cocky as you can 🫡

That arrogance will help you conquer many things in life if you control it
That's kinda what I mean. Use it when it's useful. Keep it completely in check and be humble when it's not, to avoid being a total jackass for no reason.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
'acting'. Lad, don't you be acting like you weren't thinking I was forty. :mjlol I even told you a while back I was in my mid-twenties. Don't act like this was a new revelation.:kobeha
for me, its your pfp. for some reasons ive always associated that with people over 30-40
dear god no...

yeah...
im happy for it getting a remake. The japanese should do it justice, like the other series that got a remake.

tho...
twitterfags and troons are gonna kidnapp it and says ranma is bi-transical or something.
sometimes a straight dude just cant transform into a girl and still be straight

Back