• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

I work with people who are very close to Mr Beast. Maybe I should get in touch and convince him to fire this guy 🤔

No joke

I bet his father wasn't around as a child

Some mothers think that shit is funny or ok to dress up like the opposite sex

And then they wonder why children get bullied and ostracized by their friends, school and society

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
To be frank, I don't even think Jade is all that boring, her botch at the PPV was shared by many other wrestlers and superstars which seems to be an issue of the ropes.
I'd be prepared to accept that there was something wrong with the ropes, but the issue with Jade is that it wasn't her ONLY botch in that one match and she can seldom go an entire match without at least one.

If nothing else, her inexperience is evident and honestly teaming her with Bianca only ended up highlighting it even more. I can see WHY Triple H did it considering how popular she is but I would have advocated for sending Jade to NXT before putting her on the main roster but maybe that's just me.
I think the problem is that her character just makes her no different than Bianca in that she's a bad bitch whose strong as hell and is intimidating... and also shares the same spotlight as Nia Jax. Not to mention, she gets the silver spoon and due to how people are still critical of her due to how she was in AEW(Which was due to Tony barely using her except to stomp fodder constantly), it gives off the impression that she's far more bland and shit than she is.
Another issue is simply the booking with Jade and Bianca, with them both being presented as nigh-unstoppable super heroes who beat everybody and whom the heels have to gang up on just to even stand a chance against. The fact they both treat everything as a non-issue doesn't help 'cause it just makes the people they're going up against look even worse by comparison.

You can be a badass babyface without just burying everyone you go up against in the ring and on the mic. I never had a problem with Sheamus and the like, I just do wonder if this heel turn for at least Bianca might just be the best thing for her and that they stick with it after she inevitably puts Jade over.
Me and Nihilus never agreed with that take but I can see where you and Never come from.
At least you aren't doing the kneejerk "oh you're just racist" response that most people on Youtube and such receive when they give any kind of criticism towards Jade and Bianca. :facepalm

But nah, I CAN see why people like these two, they just don't really do it for me at the moment and I don't like how bad they make everyone they go up against look.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Uncle Howdy: "Don't you feel you're exploiting your brother's legacy?
Bo Dallas: "What was I supposed to do? Just let him become a mausoleum?"

Good stuff from Bo here, don't let them forget man you MAKE them remember.

Also DAMN they actually had men's tag titles in the main event and a pretty damn good match. Gotta say I was expecting Miz to turn on Truth after the match but that'll probably happen after the rematch. Meanwhile Liv has pretty much fully taken Rhea's place in the Judgement Day at this point. I do got to admit I like what they're doing here with Judgement Day.

Bron vs Sami official for Money in the Bank? WELP unless Chad Gable and the Creeds screw Bron (thinking Sami will be easier to beat), that'll be the end of Sami's IC title run I think. Can't see them having Bron lose clean this early with all the momentum that he has atm.

Meteor Flower can summon meteorites and is implied to cause the extinction of Dinosaurs.

wdLeywz_d.webp

The Tactic Cuke makes an explosion seen from space.

Super Bean can tank hits from Super Brainz who punched him off the moon.

Cosmic Brainz is stated to train his muscles by lifting planets.
de2b4IH_d.webp

Dr Zomboss can survive being at the epic center of this explosion.

1VyU9ev.jpeg

a8i3Wrr_d.webp

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Meteor Flower can summon meteorites and is implied to cause the extinction of Dinosaurs.

wdLeywz_d.webp

The Tactic Cuke makes an explosion seen from space.

Super Bean can tank hits from Super Brainz who punched him off the moon.

Cosmic Brainz is stated to train his muscles by lifting planets.
de2b4IH_d.webp

Dr Zomboss can survive being at the epic center of this explosion.

1VyU9ev.jpeg

a8i3Wrr_d.webp

Pants vs Zombies soloes MHA.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also, visited Akrotiri. Nice place. Enjoyed reading about the ruins from that old 'city' from the Bronze Age. Have a video of me going around the museum for almost half an hour. Wonder how long my dumb ass is gonna have the recorder on when I'm in Athens? Probably won't even shut it off the whole day.:mjlol

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member
It's got a Hispanic watermark too.

That's funny as fuck, what is it with mexicans and dragon ball/Sonic, is related to food in some way?

Back