• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The CHAD Andy Gavin vs the VIRGIN loser Neil Druckmann. :kobeha
Andy and Jason never should have left Naughty Dog. The era under them gave us the best games.

It’s unrecognizable now. Heck I’m surprised it’s still even called Naughty Dog and they haven’t rebranded it to something else since I’m sure that name offends Druckmann and half the fairies now running it

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Andy and Jason never should have left Naughty Dog. The era under them gave us the best games.

It’s unrecognizable now. Heck I’m surprised it’s still even called Naughty Dog and they haven’t rebranded it to something else since I’m sure that name offends Druckmann and half the fairies now running it
Prob a Sony thing, for the sake of brand recognition.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Prob a Sony thing, for the sake of brand recognition.
Of course. Past glory is all ND has going for itself these days. No new games in 4 years now, just PS5 re-releases of half a decade old or older games and re-releases for those re-releases. Enough to give Todd Howard a run for his money on how much he re-releases Skyrim

Cuckmann’s next big project after Last of Us 2 Remastered for PS5:

Last of Us 2 Remastered Very Definitive Edition - Director’s Cut, now with those extra 20 minute cutscenes of Abby and Owen boning that Neil wanted included in the game for $90-$100

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

So incase any Doctor Who buffs are wondering HOW Sutekh escaped a time vortex which was supposed to take him to the moment of his own death...The Tardis just randomly flew through it and he latched on and has been living on the Tardis ever since.

Oh and the MYSTERY of who Ruby Sunday's mother was? She was just some random unimportant woman. :facepalm

Bear in mind:
  • The women makes snow appear around her any time she remembers her mother leaving her.
  • She made a time window turn on despite the fact that the generator was destroyed earlier in the episode.
  • The literal God of Death, who has just wiped out EVERYONE in the universe because he went everywhere the Doctor did, COULDN'T kill this woman or even comprehend her because of how unusual she is.
But nah, she's just no one in particular and she was ONLY important because WE made her important. :really

Oh and how did they defeat Sutekh I don't hear you ask? Ruby just attached some "intelligent rope" to him and she and the Doctor (because of course the powerful time lord needs a random woman's help to achieve anything) tie him to the Tardis and take him through time because "when you bring death to death" that somehow creates life and then Sutekh just dies. :whatisthis

And Ruby is no longer going to be the companion going forward so there went the only good thing about the show.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

So incase any Doctor Who buffs are wondering HOW Sutekh escaped a time vortex which was supposed to take him to the moment of his own death...The Tardis just randomly flew through it and he latched on and has been living on the Tardis ever since.

Oh and the MYSTERY of who Ruby Sunday's mother was? She was just some random unimportant woman. :facepalm

Bear in mind:
  • The women makes snow appear around her any time she remembers her mother leaving her.
  • She made a time window turn on despite the fact that the generator was destroyed earlier in the episode.
  • The literal God of Death, who has just wiped out EVERYONE in the universe because he went everywhere the Doctor did, COULDN'T kill this woman or even comprehend her because of how unusual she is.
But nah, she's just no one in particular and she was ONLY important because WE made her important. :really

Oh and how did they defeat Sutekh I don't hear you ask? Ruby just attached some "intelligent rope" to him and she and the Doctor (because of course the powerful time lord needs a random woman's help to achieve anything) tie him to the Tardis and take him through time because "when you bring death to death" that somehow creates life and then Sutekh just dies. :whatisthis

And Ruby is no longer going to be the companion going forward so there went the only good thing about the show.

ALL THAT HYPE
To get bodied by some rope
:heston

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member

Bear in mind:

Maximum Plot Contrivance.

seth

Preeminent

Bear in mind:

Yeah the ep was shit. All that hype and the execution was shit.

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member
Nemesis_Poster_09.jpg

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Blade @Xhominid The Apex

So Harada confirms the reason that SC died while Tekken thrived was because everyone passionate about their respective products were promoted or sent elsewhere and Tekken only lived because Harada was adamant about keeping the team together and managing them himself. Though he says SC still has plenty of life left in it.

@Blade @Xhominid The Apex

So Harada confirms the reason that SC died while Tekken thrived was because everyone passionate about their respective products were promoted or sent elsewhere and Tekken only lived because Harada was adamant about keeping the team together and managing them himself. Though he says SC still has plenty of life left in it.

I'm not surprised if that's the same reason why Dead Or Alive and Ninja Gaiden is dead as well:

Koei Tecmo basically just threw everyone who legit wants those games to still thrive out or into other shit entirely which is an absolute shame.

Back